Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You're still an incel if you can't get laid on Tinder but need to use a social circle to get laid

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

yes i failed at bot h haah gfuck me

Some tardy inkwells actually believe this

You got me, I was just about to spaz out.

You got me 100%

why does tinder exist if getting laid through "social circle" is so easy?

how does an average guy approach women to fuck and get this "social circle"?

lol

at least ponzi schemes and crazy religions sound half believable
it does not work if he has a 40 hr week job

but young girls sometimes get normie bfs in school when they're not as aware of their SMV

He used to. Looks like hes had a change of mind.
nah I always said normies occasionally get laid I just said girls aren't attracted to average men and they cuck them a good amount of the time. although that's another topic altogether

lol

at least ponzi schemes and crazy religions sound half believable

You dont set out to make these social circles and to that extent, its over for you if you have to try and establish these contacts. A lot of normies i know just ended up with social circles. And it was easy for them to have access to foids. I, on the other hand, find it extremely hard to even make friends and my social circle is a dot.

You got me, I was just about to spaz out.
I feel like OP has had a redemption arc on this type of subject ngl so I knew something was off just from the title

Tinder exists because foids don't have enough Chads in their social circle and don't want to expose themselves as whores. So they can summon Chads out of thin air and none of their social circle will know about him.

1. Have friends.
2. Get invited to gatherings.
3. Meet foids there.
4. In theory they'll be more forgiving of your flaws because you're part of the "tribe",

Think of it as arranged marriages, except it's your friends rather than your parents that do the arranging, and instead of marriages it's short and long term relationships.

A social circle is more work but gives more of a grey area to budge, dating sites are hard fail/succeed.
Tinder exists because foids don't have enough Chads in their social circle and don't want to expose themselves as whores. So they can summon Chads out of thin air and none of their social circle will know about him.

1. Have friends.
3. Meet foids there.
4. In theory they'll be more forgiving of your flaws because you're part of the "tribe",

Think of it as arranged marriages, except it's your friends rather than your parents that do the arranging, and instead of marriages it's short and long term relationships.
All of this is correct.

i was about to go all guns blazing mode until i saw the thumbnail

1. Have friends.
3. Meet foids there.

I dont even know how simps have friends that are girls? Not a single woman wanted anything to do with me when I was young. I did not behave “creepy” or anything either, they simply repelled from me the moment I stepped into the room

Didn't really get me

A lot of women are aware just from their experiences that the highest end guys who will come over and fuck them on Tinder aren't neccessarily guys they can
get for ltr matches, and certainly not marriage.

Just like guys separate these types of relationships(wanting a quick fuck vs a LTR/marriage partner) many girls do too.

A lot of men and women don't even use tinder and don't want to meet people on it. It's certainly a very common way to meet people and hook up and sometimes it leads to LTR/marriage, but a lot of people end up getting married from meeting IRL and not online as well.

too many people in this forum are worried or lamenting normie guys getting cucked imo. A few do, sure.....but it's certainly not the standard.

the only social circle I have is my avatar