Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You're probably uglier than you imagine (part 2)

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
About a week ago, I started a thread relating my experiences with a fat bitch that I had no interest in, who preemptively rejected me, but her boyfriend is a 5 on a good day; therefore, that makes me hopelessly hideous

Now, we have a guy who has a 75 IQ, schizophrenic, and has Crohn's Disease (which means he's prone to diarrhea and different "noises" from his digestive system).
He's married.

View: https://twitter.com/MatthewTheStoat/status/1712076266168279466

A fat, borderline IQ man with a disease that makes him shit and smell bad has a wife. And I don't.

Want to know more of my rejections:
A girl rejected me, but a few days later hooked up with a morbidly obese black guy
Another girl from church rejected me, only to see her dating (and eventually marry) a curry

It never began, and its basically come to a point where I'm really just not viewed as human ---- maybe I'm not

he doesn't have bad facial feature depsite bieng very fat

U wanna know how ugly you are? Show your face to other Incels and see how they react simple as that

The autismpill remains undefeated. All of your social and dating problems are because of autism

I only need some foid to chain me and free me from my inceldom

Always impressive to see people argue like individual cases disprove overall trends.

When will these bluepilled fags finally understand that just because a foid marries you it does NOT neccessarily mean that she is attracted to you ? She settled down with you after she has been just pumped and dumped by dozens of Chads.

"schizo"
just hallucinate a stacy wife bro pill

When will these bluepilled fags finally understand that just because a foid marries you it does NOT neccessarily mean that she is attracted to you ? She settled down with you after she has been just pumped and dumped by dozens of Chads.
this is just utter cope. if a woman marries a guy she obviously has some degree of attraction towards him, otherwise people here would be able to get married which we can't

If it so easy how the fuck does he explain 68% of non boomer males being single because being strike by lightning is possible but not probably, also he is assuming that his wife isn't a sub 70 iq smelly hamplanet or even worse

this is just utter cope. if a woman marries a guy she obviously has some degree of attraction towards him, otherwise people here would be able to get married which we can't
No bro, if a foid couldn't bind Chad then she will marry an Oofy Doofy because he is easier to control and manipulate and will also gladly provide to her in terms of money and ressources without questions

No bro, if a foid couldn't bind Chad then she will marry an Oofy Doofy because he is easier to control and manipulate and will also gladly provide to her in terms of money and ressources without questions
but the "oofy doofy" guy is still liked by the woman while she doesn't like us