Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "you're probably not that ugly" humiliating myself to prove I'm ugly

uh, you look normal though. like a 20 year old guy you'd see working at the local dvd rental store or on a milenial nickelodeon show with that haircut, possibly a little jewish

Last edited:
So to everyone on this forum who's ever doubted I'm a truecel or to any coping normie lurkers I conducted an experiment today. The experiment was simple. I posted my face on /B/ 4chan and then r9k 4chan and finally a normie discord server full of gen z fags. (I'm gen z myself)

Here are the results. On /b/. I asked them to rank me in ugliness. Some misunderstood this and thought I asked them to rank me one out of ten. View attachment 865754
Here's the first two answers. I received.
View attachment 865760
Here's another.
View attachment 865761
And someone suggesting I just stop caring about women. There was more that included your usual insults, etc... Etc... But these were the highlights.

Next let's look at the results from r9k. Now it's worth noting r9k has far more gen zoomers overall than any other board on 4chan. It also has the most e girls.This time I just asked users to rate me on a 1 to 10 scale to prevent confusion. View attachment 865762

First three responses. I think they speak for themselves. View attachment 865763
View attachment 865764
View attachment 865765
View attachment 865766
View attachment 865767

Finally we have the last brutal comment I thought was worth saving.
View attachment 865768
There was many many more comments flooding in and it was on the front page of r9k before mods deleted but I think you got the gist.

Next I posted my face in the selfies channel of a normie server. This is the most brutal. View attachment 865773
9 skull emoji reactions. Almost every selfie in the channel avoided any kind of reaction expect mine. Even more brutal us when you realize most of them this time are confirmed e girls. View attachment 865775
And to finish it off we have a comment from an e girl who's unattractive herself as she posted on the selfies channel as well for anyone telling me to lower my standards.View attachment 865776
why did u do this to urself?

Found the Post you made on an archive site. Honestly, you hair mog the fuck out of me but your big nigger lips and long mid face really throw off any balance in your face. tbh 4chan niggas are really harsh when it comes to ratings.
Just looked it up on an archive site as well and agree with this 100%. His hair's honestly nice, but the weirdly big lips especially are a failo:feelsbadman:.

You have weird lips but you are 6’1 and white. And your face is not off putting.