Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You’re probably a fakecel if you don’t have depression.

I am so used to depression I don't even feel it or recognise it within myself

Depends. But yea depression means you’re an abused dog which is essential truecel trait.

However depression for valid reasons

Just learn to dissasociate from your emotions as well as maniamaxxing

I guess I am depressed, I don't see myself as the typical depressed person though, I am not really suicidal but I do logically look at suicide as an option.

It's like a defeated position in a chess board, I should just resign here and move on to the next game but life does not work like that, perhaps we do reincarante but we dont get to retain any knowledge then.

I guess I am depressed, I don't see myself as the typical depressed person though, I am not really suicidal but I do logically look at suicide as an option.

It's like a defeated position in a chess board, I should just resign here and move on to the next game but life does not work like that, perhaps we do reincarante but we dont get to retain any knowledge then.
Not suicidal for my mother

You have to make a distinction though between being depressed and being clinically depressed. The latter doesn't exist as far as I can tell.

You're basically shilling therapy and medications like a dumb cuck right now.

Make the distinction. Stop supporting lies which are just abuse of victims. They want you to shill this bullshit and help ruin other people's lives.

It has translated into sluggishness and procrastination but once in a while, it comes in as RAW depression

I'm scared of being "happy", do things that I enjoy, etc. Because currently, those things are a "unknown territory" for me, I am so used to depression that I don't even want to leave this state

Yeah I have been and I was hardcore abusing the bottle and smoking weed all the time. Stopped my other copes like going to the beach, running, going to gym. Eventually I was like I can't keep living like this everyday. Sometimes I would just toke my bong in my room and sleep for 14 hours. Sad nigga shit