Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You're not White if you have black hair

Do you hate Kikes or Niggers more ?

• Total voters
IceStorm

IceStorm

Ashes and Wind
★★★★★
The darkest hair color you can have without much ethnic admixture is dark brown and even that is the cutoff and basically an ethnic-lite hair colour
Black hair = significant ethnic admixture = not White

@30klhlvwizard @wereq @BataviaCel @Med Amine @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @Govid_Dorious @Michael W. Ford

I hate my nigger hair

I hate my nigger hair
So you not only have black coloured hair but also afro textured , brutal , you're a Nigger then , one drop rule

I put it on purpose lol , I'm making multi interactive threads :feelsmage:
Love it

I used to know this one "white" guy who had black hair, brown eyes and light brown skin. He at least had straight hair but still looked, acted and was at least half sandnigger or spic.

I used to know this one "white" guy who had black hair, brown eyes and light brown skin. He at least had straight hair but still looked, acted and was at least half sandnigger or spic.
It's the ethnic blood in him

The darkest hair color you can have without much ethnic admixture is dark brown and even that is the cutoff and basically an ethnic-lite hair colour

@30klhlvwizard @wereq @BataviaCel @Med Amine @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @Govid_Dorious @Michael W. Ford
No, black hair is common for multiple nordic phenos such as North Atlantid and North Pontid. It’s not only meds who can have black hair in Europe

Also you shouldn’t have tagged that last guy, he’s an anti-white communist

Also you shouldn’t have tagged that last guy, he’s an anti-white communist
Funny thing is he is lighter than the guy I mentioned above

So paul McCartney isnt white? What about black haired irish?

Yeah , he has light skin and green eyes despite being Puerto Rican
How light? Like tan? And the green eyes thing surprises me. Ik Mexicans and Puerto Ricans are primarily Iberian but they typically look fully Amerindian in features, coloring, etc. I suppose it’s cause white genes are recessive

So paul McCartney isnt white? What about black haired irish?
It’s complete bs. Though it isn’t common, black hair does indeed naturally occur in Northern European populations

How light? Like tan?
Regular light skin , not fair but not tan either
And the green eyes thing surprises me. Ik Mexicans and Puerto Ricans are primarily Iberian but they typically look fully Amerindian in features, coloring, etc. I suppose it’s cause white genes are recessive
Green eyes are more genetically dominant than blue despite being rarer

Good thing I have brown hair despite being ethnic

I thought you said you were a Persian living in Shitdia or something like that
Well I spread misinformation online so.

I'm an assorted mix of curry, sand and mongol most likely

That’s odd then. Dk any groups native to India with sand and mongol in them
My parents are from different ethnig groups. Who cares though it's all the same shit unless you're 100% turco mongol masterrace

Kikes hands down 150%. They are an evil that nothing can top. Niggers attack people out of stupidity and desperation, kikes attack people out of malice.

@IceStorm
Yeah that is quite a major difference

Over for me