Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"You're not ugly, you just don't put effort"

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
I remember back when I used to have a friend (I don't have friends anymore) I would complain to him about being ugly and he always responds with the same thing.
"You're not ugly, you just gotta put in effort bro, get a new haircut, put on some nice clothes, add some cologne."
This is all bullshit redpilled advice, a Chad could be wearing a banana costume and he'd still look attractive, styling my hair and clothing isn't gonna take me from a 3 to an 8

Chad can literally body paint his entire body, face and use weird emo shit to destroy his face and still get a hot girl

my old "friends" used to say this kind of stuff to me along with "you have to have good game you're not getting pussy because you don't know how to talk to girls" :feelstastyman::soy::redpill:

Made the mistake of telling some normal nigger friend (not friends anymore) about the struggles of being a 5'4 manlet and he just told me to change my mindset. :feelskek:

I had a friend in high school who was a shy gay literal autist. But he had a strong jawline and was 6'3 as a freshman, so he got girls interested in him left and right. His spergy behavior was charming to them. In junior year he told me he wasn't ready to come out but didn't know how to let girls down so he asked me for advice as if I would know anything about that.