Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy You're not ready for a relationship until you have transcended the plane of mortal desires and achieved Zen level enlightenment

im ready for pussy i know that much
pussy just not ready for me apparently

Meanwhile Chad got accepted immediately without needing to accept himself

And in the same breath the foids who make this claim will tell you they'd be lost without their chad. Typical normie double speak to get around the looks elephant. Any flaw is overlooked (either temp or forever) if you are attractive. Those of us that aren't literally have to be perfect in every way to even get a chance.

Just buddhamax bro. JFL @ all this gas lighting.
Meanwhile Chad got accepted immediately without needing to accept himself

Chad accepted himself at birth.

Just reach Nirvana bro, than you can have your prize.
A single mother roastie with Jamal's kids.

You're not ready for a relationship until you can simp 1k a week just to have your username acknowledged on stream.
T E E H E E

And in the same breath the foids who make this claim will tell you they'd be lost without their chad. Typical normie double speak to get around the looks elephant. Any flaw is overlooked (either temp or forever) if you are attractive. Those of us that aren't literally have to be perfect in every way to even get a chance.

Its typical normie tactics to keep us down. Make the whole thing seem extremely complex, as if thats what all of them did to get their relationships. Meanwhile, low IQ monkeys like Meeks are out there fkin foids.

You need to be an emotionally independent person, capable of giving back to the relationship at least as much as you get from it, before you’re ready to seek one.

Peter Parker: I’m nothing without the suit relationship!
Tony Stark: If you’re nothing without the suit relationship, then you shouldn’t have it.

:soy:

If you’re NOT a sociopath you are not ready for a relationship.

Length of a bacteria in kilometers iq reddit post

Well, the title of the reddit post is true at least, if your happiness for the rest of your existence depends on another human (barbarians), you're not going to have a good relationship. Your happiness depends on your face, face is what makes good relationships.

Meanwhile Chad is fucking prime jb and he can't even read

A single mother roastie with Jamal's kids.

We are all already funding the roastie, the kids and Jamal through taxes.
In some way, having starfish sex once a year is a real "improvement" that should make one happy :soy:

Most contemporary western urbanites lose their virginities at 13-14. I wanted to have sex at that time.
A woman can sleep and be awake while she gets railed 24/7 which several women throughout this era have been documented doing.
To be in a relationship is a necessity for mental health even if shortcels, facecels and mentalcels are bereft of it from the start.
You don't need to transcend biological human existence or conventional human thinking to have a relationship;
you need a relationship to fulfill a basic human need and be the average or socratic man you can be,
to be in your natural state as to be with your skin and senses, to be strive for the mental completeness you don't need no be in a relationship,
to not be without such an opportunity every day of your life, the vacuum clawing at your mind and health from within at every waking moment.

When i read this kind of shit like "dont depend on others", "sex is not that important", "just focus on your hobbies" and "you are not entitled to sex and intimacy" I always think about buddhist monks. They train all their life just to try to get rid of desire (of a family, friends, sex, luxuries) by getting rid of basic assumptions that everyone needs to cope (i am entitled to be happy, to have this body, to be respected, to be alive, etc.) Most of them end up disrobing or not achieving it at all after their whole life, and just praying for a better reincarnation. Accepting that you dont want or need to depend on somebody else (in their love, their intimacy, their sex, their respect...) and that you are not entitled to be happy and alive just requires, realistically, training as a buddhist monk your whole life, and at least maybe who knows you get the chance to have a glimpse the true freedom of nibbana. And THEN you will be prepared to get a gf, inkwell.
Just lmao
Basically...
You don't need to transcend biological human existence or conventional human thinking to have a relationship;

Last edited:
When i read this kind of shit like "dont depend on others", "sex is not that important", "just focus on your hobbies" and "you are not entitled to sex and intimacy" I always think about buddhist monks. They train all their life just to try to get rid of desire (of a family, friends, sex, luxuries) by getting rid of basic assumptions that everyone needs to cope (i am entitled to be happy, to have this body, to be respected, to be alive, etc.) Most of them end up disrobing or not achieving it at all after their whole life, and just praying for a better reincarnation. Accepting that you dont want or need to depend on somebody else (in their love, their intimacy, their sex, their respect...) and that you are not entitled to be happy and alive just requires, realistically, training as a buddhist monk your whole life, and at least maybe who knows you get the chance to have a glimpse the true freedom of nibbana. And THEN you will be prepared to get a gf, inkwell.
Just lmao
Basically...
Reddit at its finest

>mfw after reading all that crap
0232cc84b71ce33d01b2dac924f5fdee.gif

A relationship is literally peak mortal desires though. St. Anthony (who is often depicted with a dog's head) was tempted by the most beautiful whores of his city and shows his virtuous nature by rejecting a physical relationship with them and instead teaching them about christ.

Imagine how utterly pointless one's life must be to have wasted the time it took to write that worthless drivel.

This text is just hypocritical AF.

Very few people are content with themselves and are not emotionally dependent with anyone.

Besides, I absolutely do not believe that normies, when they are not trying to bash incels, do not support the idea that love is what brings happiness, nor do I believe that they see anything wrong with someone finding salvation and happiness trough a relationship.

It's like they would want us to hold ourselves to a standard they are themselves not even close to holding to.

In any case, I don't care. I don't want a gf. The very concept is odd to me, tbh. See my signature.

Last edited:
Well, I can somewhat agree with it. But it assumes that I look for relationships in the first place, which is not true. I need a foid to put my penis into her vagina and it's not like our ancestors believed a man must have a certain mental disposition to be able to effectively do that.

Last edited:
Well, I can somewhat agree with it. But it assumes that I look for relationships in the first place, which is not true. I need a foid to put my penis into her vagina and it's not like our ancestors believed a man must have a certain mental desposition to be able to effectively do that.
this tbh. peepee in hole wanted relationship not wanted. I have lost interest massively now though but still hole>relationship

Not a single word. Fuck all of these people.

Happiness doesn't come from within, it comes from validation from others. Look at the average age of autistic deaths. They die 16 years earlier. Some studies have it in their 30s. That's a good point of reference for just how much a lack of human relations / validation / sex impacts people and how damaging it is.

Their shitty spamming of "you're not entitled" does absolutely nothing. Sorry but society is slowly killing me and I have a right to be mad and jaded about it. Get over it.

I don't give a flying fuck about whether I'm "entitled" to it or not. It doesn't impact my desires or its importance. In fact, all it does is make us angrier the more they spam that shitty phrase around as if it's somehow meaningful or important in any way.

Bullshit for uglies to cope with. Fuck this all paranormal nonsense. I WANT TO FUCK PUSSY YOU MORONS.

but i guess the guys with active felonys are and sleazeball college chads are.

bluepill bullshit

Peter Parker: I’m nothing without the relationship!

Tony Stark: If you’re nothing without the relationship, then you shouldn’t have it.
20191206 170906
0e1
Cd7

I hate it when dumb motherfuckers cope like this, yeah just deny your biology bro.