Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you ready for a relationship?

Fire.

Fire.

fell out of the sky
★★
If you got into a relationship tomorrow, would you be ready for it? How do you keep the woman interested?

If you got into a relationship tomorrow, would you be ready for it? How do you keep the woman interested?
Most of us wouldn't be ready for a relationship. She will probably get bored of her partner and leave for another guy who is more "exciting" or good-looking

If I got into a relationship I'd like to go to nice places together like parks, forests and beaches.
Lots of cuddles and partner activities like cooking together and getting cosy whilst watching movies or playing games together.
Will she get bored? Probably... my lack of attractiveness would turn her to other people almost instantly.

I try not to think about it a lot because I know it's near impossible. Even on the slim chance that I ascend, I'm almost definitely not going to be taken seriously. AI wives are the way.

Am I ready? - Fuck yes!
Is it ever going to happen - Fuck no!

Last edited:
What's the point in asking when there's no female interested in me?

incels dont have girlfriends. why you ask this question?

AI wives are the way.
Dusk

it doesnt fucking matter when theres no one whos going to be interested in dating me

Yes but not happening bcs I am gene trash

The main people who discuss the "not ready for a relationship" theory are boring femoids with no personality. They say incels are not ready for a relationship because our hobbies and interests and not readily available for foids to join in on. Foids on the other hand, can scroll tiktok for 10 hours a day and be perfectly well rounded and ready for relationship/marriage in the eyes of soyciety. Meanwhile if I dont own 10 jetskis and climb mount everest everyday i am boring and wont get a relationship and its MY fault

Claiming that you are "not ready for a relationship" is the normie way of saying that they dont get any play

No

I’m not capable of even getting a foid interested in me, Never began.
Unrelated to thread, but badass Scarlet King avi. One of the best SCP lore imo.

No foid will ever want me

The more time passes, the more inapt to society I seem to be

No, because it's very unlikely I'm the most attractive option she has.

Being ready for a relationship requires you to not be a subhuman. So no, I can never be ready. Fuck genetics.

do you see words under my name

Most of us wouldn't be ready for a relationship. She will probably get bored of her partner and leave for another guy who is more "exciting" or good-looking
precisley

Honestly i would have no idea what to do if an incredibly unlikely event occurred.

keep them interested with ur chad face of course

Foids on the other hand, can scroll tiktok for 10 hours a day and be perfectly well rounded and ready for relationship/marriage in the eyes of soyciety.
"Just exist" difficulty setting.

Never had a friend so zero social skills

I dont know i would be ready for that tbh, she would be a fucking expert whereas i never kissed a girl

RemembER that being ready for relationship is visible. Prettyboys and Chads are ready since 13 yo.

We (according to most normscums) should be ready at our prime starting at 30-35

No I don't have time for that

the bitch better worship me and give me sex every night.

yes but it will never happen jfl :lul: