Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You're not even close to rock bottom

Parents still alive and healthy? That usually goes out the window when you hit your 30s
I don't know what will happen when my parents pass, i might die of sadness alone.

Are you even 30 yet? Have you even started balding much?

You will.

Are you in school? You have no idea how shitty life is about to be. You will be completely socially isolated, struggle for money, and embarrass yourself at various jobs trying to get a respectable wage in an ultra competitive job market.

Parents still alive and healthy? That usually goes out the window when you hit your 30s. You're going to have to deal with that. Better hope they have money saved up for their bills.

Your pain and suffering is like the sex life of a 14 year old white foid in high school. It's only just begun and 1000 cocks soon await her.
I know and Im not looking forward to it. I'll just rope before all that shit happens.

Are you even 30 yet? Have you even started balding much?

You will.

Are you in school? You have no idea how shitty life is about to be. You will be completely socially isolated, struggle for money, and embarrass yourself at various jobs trying to get a respectable wage in an ultra competitive job market.

Parents still alive and healthy? That usually goes out the window when you hit your 30s. You're going to have to deal with that. Better hope they have money saved up for their bills.

Your pain and suffering is like the sex life of a 14 year old white foid in high school. It's only just begun and 1000 cocks soon await her.
I’m already balding pretty badly and I haven’t turned 19 yet.

Are you even 30 yet?

Yes.

Have you even started balding much?

Yes.

I may not have reached rock-bottom yet, but I am past the point of hope. My youth is in the rearview mirror and it's all downhill from here on out. At least I have my lovedolls to keep me company since getting a real woman is 100% unattainable for me.

I may not have reached rock-bottom yet, but I am past the point of hope. My youth is in the rearview mirror and it's all downhill from here on out. At least I have my lovedolls to keep me company since getting a real woman is 100% unattainable for me.
Your thread got deleted by cucked mods, so I'll reply here.
------------------
Get a hair transplant, start injecting T, grow a proper beard and dye it dark, along with your eyebrows, lashes and hair, get a tan and boom, you're a high tier normie and might be able to slay post wall hags and single moms on tinder, or travel to any 3rd world asian country for prime pussy (something you could, and should've already done like millions of whitecels before you). However, as others pointed out, you're most likely a mentalcel, too high inhib for any of this and will stay a virgin.

Your thread got deleted by cucked mods, so I'll reply here.
------------------
Get a hair transplant, start injecting T, grow a proper beard and dye it dark, along with your eyebrows, lashes and hair, get a tan and boom, you're a high tier normie and might be able to slay post wall hags and single moms on tinder, or travel to any 3rd world asian country for prime pussy (something you could, and should've already done like millions of whitecels before you). However, as others pointed out, you're most likely a mentalcel, too high inhib for any of this and will stay a virgin.

I can't grow a proper beard and injecting T would only result in my hairloss accelerating. I would consider a hair transplant if I knew it would help me ascend. Considering I repulsed women even when I had a full head of hair, I'm skeptical about that.

Noodlewhores only want guys who look like Weed who got thousands of Tinder matches in SEA while I only got matches from prostitutes, scammers, and ladyboys. What about dying my hair blonde and going to SEA or Latin America?

injecting T would only result in my hairloss accelerating
Not necessarily, finasteride should do it's job even if you inject as long as you don't go overboard. Run a cycle a year after getting ht, you can always quit if you start to shed.
Noodlewhores only want guys who look like Weed
Mentalcel cope, if only the og SEAmaxxer @itsOVER was here to guide you.
What about dying my hair blonde
Wouldn't fool anyone tbh. Blonde hair is a massive falio anyways, especially if you don't have strong nordic features to go along with it.

Are you even 30 yet?

Have you even started balding much?

You will.

I'm full on norwood

Are you in school?

Graduate school. Just milking studentbux at this point. Idk if I'll ever get my Masters. My social life at school is nonexistent

You have no idea how shitty life is about to be. You will be completely socially isolated, struggle for money, and embarrass yourself at various jobs trying to get a respectable wage in an ultra competitive job market.

No shit. I worry about every day.

76 and 77. on their way out

Nope I'm close to rope

Wouldn't fool anyone tbh. Blonde hair is a massive falio anyways, especially if you don't have strong nordic features to go along with it.
You dye your hair darker, get a tan, and wear colored contacts. That's how you max out your pheno if your white. Don't get a tan if you're Med though because you already have dark enough skin.

You dye your hair darker, get a tan, and wear colored contacts. That's how you max out your pheno if your white.

Depends on location. Blonde hair is more of a halo in SEA and Latin America than in predominately white western countries where "Tall, Dark, Handsome" is the standard for men.

Luckily you don't inherit debt.

Nah, I don’t agree that it gets worse, the numbness that comes with experience is welcome. I prefer being in my 20s to being a teenager, so much less turbulent when you know not to get your hopes up.