Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You're not even close to rock bottom

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Are you even 30 yet? Have you even started balding much?

You will.

Are you in school? You have no idea how shitty life is about to be. You will be completely socially isolated, struggle for money, and embarrass yourself at various jobs trying to get a respectable wage in an ultra competitive job market.

Parents still alive and healthy? That usually goes out the window when you hit your 30s. You're going to have to deal with that. Better hope they have money saved up for their bills.

Your pain and suffering is like the sex life of a 14 year old white foid in high school. It's only just begun and 1000 cocks soon await her.

The worst is yet to come

One of the most brutal truths is that our lives wont get better.

It will only get worse and worse

This is beyond brutal. Such greed. @rightfulcel

The question is, how do we gain the courage to rope?

It's over for despaircels

Better life is only meant for women and chads
full

Are you even 30 yet? Have you even started balding much?

You will.

Are you in school? You have no idea how shitty life is about to be. You will be completely socially isolated, struggle for money, and embarrass yourself at various jobs trying to get a respectable wage in an ultra competitive job market.

Parents still alive and healthy? That usually goes out the window when you hit your 30s. You're going to have to deal with that. Better hope they have money saved up for their bills.

Your pain and suffering is like the sex life of a 14 year old white foid in high school. It's only just begun and 1000 cocks soon await her.
Don't remind me

IT IS WHAT IT IS BOYO

My dad has made about well over 6 figures for about two or three decades but has zero retirement money and all his money is gone, blew it on random trash, not even divorce raped or anything. I sure as fuck am not going to pay for any of his shit when he was so retarded with his and also didn't support me in any way when I needed it most when younger.

Tried to play the m-muh I need retirement money endlessly what a fucking joke. But yeah life only gets worse from here

I gave up on life once I got a job

I'd rather rope than deal with that hell called "adult life". I can't imagine wageslaving all day and coming back to an empty house where there is no one who loves me.

The norwood reaper hit me when I was 18. I've been stuck at NW3 for the last 7 years. I suspect that NW4 will hit me in the next year or so.

It's all true, there is no such thing as rock bottom for incels.

There will be a small percentage here who find their way out of inceldom into a non betabuxx/wageslave existence but the vast majority will not. Youngcels, have not even scratched the surface on the suffering that awaits them in the years to come.

It only stops getting worse as a truecel when you die or win the lottery like i'm going to soon, tbh.

He asked you this? What did you end up saying to him?
He would always use that excuse or that he has no money/no money saved up and can't get me anything that I needed like education, car, etc even though he's been making 135k+ every year for well over two decades. So when he's going to get old and retire with no savings, I will just tell him I can't afford his housing and he's not entitled to it either.

He would always use that excuse or that he has no money/no money saved up and can't get me anything that I needed like education, car, etc even though he's been making 135k+ every year for well over two decades. So when he's going to get old and retire with no savings, I will just tell him I can't afford his housing and he's not entitled to it either.
oh so he hasn't asked you for help yet. Well when he does say "fuck you" to him

oh so he hasn't asked you for help yet. Well when he does say "fuck you" to him
absolutely, my brother is a drug addict leeching off welfare so he has no where else to turn . Can't wait until I get to tell him to eat shit after he blew all his money on absolutely nothing productive to himself or his kids
I'd rather rope than deal with that hell called "adult life". I can't imagine wageslaving all day and coming back to an empty house where there is no one who loves me.
That's all you have to look forward to

this thread applies to volcels who graduate and then try to wagecuck in the west while paying off their loans instead of fucking off to SEA/China and fucking over the loansharks

Life is basically a recursive function that compounds exponentially in the direction it first took when you were conceived.

If you were born with good looks or female, your life will only get better as it progresses.
If you were born with ugly/short looks and male, your life will only get worse as it progresses.

Brutal thread.
You are absolutely right. I try to spend time with my parents because I know it's not forever.

Life is basically a recursive function that compounds exponentially in the direction it first took when you were conceived.

If you were born with good looks or female, your life will only get better as it progresses.
If you were born with ugly/short looks and male, your life will only get worse as it progresses.

mostly agree but at age 40 everyone is falling apart from age and looks like shit

Brutal thread.
You are absolutely right. I try to spend time with my parents because I know it's not forever.
leeching off parents is based ngl

I cant become a bigger virgin than i already am

Life isn't worth living after 30 even for most Chads. I don't see why incels would.
At least Chads have memories of their youth to keep them going, incels have nothing.

Nothing to gain, everything to lose, only one thing left to do:

mostly agree but at age 40 everyone is falling apart from age and looks like shit

Yeah but for chad or foids, looks aren’t as important anymore. By age 40 they’ve had their 25 years of fulfilling sex lives with multiple attractive partners, they’ve usually got an LTR going, often with children, and a circle of supportive friends. They’ve made it, they’re happy, and they can start ageing happily with all that validation under their belt.

Yeah but for chad or foids, looks aren’t as important anymore. By age 40 they’ve had their 25 years of fulfilling sex lives with multiple attractive partners, they’ve usually got an LTR going, often with children, and a circle of supportive friends. They’ve made it, they’re happy, and they can start ageing happily with all that validation under their belt.

i dunno

i think if you're ugly / old you're fucked no matter what the age

blackpill doesn't stop working cuz yuo reached 40

No point living as an incel past 22 IMHO.

absolutely, my brother is a drug addict leeching off welfare so he has no where else to turn . Can't wait until I get to tell him to eat shit after he blew all his money on absolutely nothing productive to himself or his kids

That's all you have to look forward to
Jesus christ dude, youre an incel and your bro is a jobless drug addict, had to be your parents fault when their kids are all messed up

Jesus christ dude, youre an incel and your bro is a jobless drug addict, had to be your parents fault when their kids are all messed up
it's basic negligence / selfish boomers parents and shitty genes yeah. Mostly the shitty genes though.

Until one has begun norwooding, he has NO IDEA what true suffering is.