Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You’re not blackpilled if you think people can be an Incel for any reason other then looks

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
You can’t be Incel for any reason other then looks being broke doesn’t make you Incel being non NT doesn’t make you Incel none of that does it’s 100% you’re either a truecel or a fakecel no Inbetween if you can ascend by fixing something not related to your looks you’re a fakecel if you can’t ascend then you’re truecel that’s it no self improvement for your face no geomaxing no JBW no betabuxing nothing looks looks looks

Last edited:
Agree. Although some mental conditions make it impossible, like schizophrenia, but that is worse than inceldom anyways.

just forget about height bro

autism is a literal death sentence too. only for males tho

For me, it's a combination of my looks and lifestyle/social introversion and awkwardness . There's no doubt in my mind I would have at least a chance at normie men's tablescraps if I hadn't been a hermitcel during most of my youth.

I think being sub 5 or below average looks can doom you to inceldom but being average or above average in looks, height, money, status, etc cant necessarily save you from inceldom.

Very narrow minded.

You must be tall and average-looking.
I wish, if I was average and tall I wouldn't waste a centisecond on this website as most people are average and they get along just fine.

There are other reasons why one can be incel such as mental problems, autism for example which has already been acknowledged on this thread.

You can’t be Incel for any reason other then looks being broke doesn’t make you Incel being non NT doesn’t make you Incel none of that does it’s 100% you’re either a truecel or a fakecel no Inbetween if you can ascend by fixing something not related to your looks you’re a fakecel if you can’t ascend then you’re truecel that’s it no self improvement for your face no geomaxing no JBW no betabuxing nothing looks looks looks
I think moneymaxxing is a cope but some foids will still even fuck a DeadCell just to get money :smonk: