Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Youre not a true incel unless...

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
Youre a 5'2" balding indian janitor with cystic acne who has been rejected over 9000 times and is willing to fuck traps' faggots, goats, dogs just to lose his virginity and is over the age of 37.5

Am I doing it right, guys?

Nah.

Wrong, as usual.

I am just a slightly below average person is a hypergamous, feminist cuck era.

A guy like the one you described might get pity sex if someone truly feels sorry for him lol. He would be seen as a pathetic waste though.

You have to also be quadriplegic. Able-bodied = volcel.

lol i remember in another post reading that ur hung and i was like volcel, but yeah now i understand, its over for you

although indian and bald are not necessarily a death sentence if you can make up for it, 5'2" pretty much just puts the nail in your coffin

why did you not opt for an arrainged marraige?

wishiwasbigger said:
lol i remember in another post reading that ur hung and i was like volcel, but yeah now i understand, its over for you

although indian and bald are not necessarily a death sentence if you can make up for it, 5'2" pretty much just puts the nail in your coffin

Notsureifsrs

wishiwasbigger said:

Arranged marriage is just as bad as betabux.

Enigmatic93 said:
Youre a 5'2" balding indian janitor with cystic acne who has been rejected over 9000 times and is willing to fuck traps' faggots, goats, dogs just to lose his virginity and is over the age of 37.5

Am I doing it right, guys?

shut up you faggot, you got exposed for being a retarded autist volcel

Bushladen008 said:
shut up you faggot, you got exposed for being a retarded autist volcel

I'm not a volcel you idiot. 

Sub Chad looks + autism = death

Enigmatic93 said:
I'm not a volcel you idiot. 

Sub Chad looks + autism = death

Autism is a joke.

Enigmatic93 said:

Autism is a joke, you all sound like a bunch of females, muh mental illness, muh depressed, retards.

I love how tallfags make face the absolute only way you can be incel and the absolute only way to attract femoids. They disregard height completely. Tallfags = volcel.

a-virgin-nigger said:
I love how tallfags make face the absolute only way you can be incel and the absolute only way to attract femoids. They disregard height completely. Tallfags = volcel.

That's because a handsome face really is the only thing that can truly attract women; it's the only thing that can trigger raw visceral lust in a woman. You don't see random tall guys going viral because women want to fuck them. Instead, mugshots and face pics make guys go viral. See: Jeremy Meeks, Alex From Target, etc.

OP is a complete basement dwelling faggot

Enigmatic93 said:
That's because a handsome face really is the only thing that can truly attract women; it's the only thing that can trigger raw visceral lust in a woman. You don't see random tall guys going viral because women want to fuck them. Instead, mugshots and face pics make guys go viral. See: Jeremy Meeks, Alex From Target, etc.

If Jeremy Meeks was 5'4", he wouldn't get any attention. As soon as these whores find out about his height, they'll be repulsed. Alex From Target is 5'10 which is still reasonably tall. If both of them were turbo manlets, they'd be disregarded in a second.

a-virgin-nigger said:
If Jeremy Meeks was 5'4", he wouldn't get any attention. As soon as these whores find out about his height, they'll be repulsed. Alex From Target is 5'10 which is still reasonably tall. If both of them were turbo manlets, they'd be disregarded in a second.

Height is a disqualifying factor but it can't create attraction like a handsome face can.

Enigmatic93 said:
a-virgin-nigger said:
Height is a disqualifying factor but it can't create attraction like a handsome face can.

Femoids are willing to give you a chance if you're tall but there is literally no way manlets can attract a femoid without Money or Status.

a-virgin-nigger said:
Femoids are willing to give you a chance if you're tall 

Not if they don't like your face.

post a face pic OP, i wanna see, or send me one