Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News You're invited to my forum, brocels!

Clock58

Clock58

Banned
-
Do you like numerology?
Have you heard of Pythagorean or Chaldean numerology?

Well, I am the inventor of clock numerology (c)2010. I believe it deserves a place in libraries next to pythagorean & chaldean numerology. And here, www.clocknumerology.com you can discuss clock numerology as well as any other numerology. This is NOT a political forum.

Incels are most welcome to join!

Sincerely,

Chris L.

No, but I thought it was something important

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 I am still an incel :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

I was hoping for an about page because I hadn't heard about clocknumerology before.

Thanks for letting me know GrAYcel

You like numerology huh? What do you think about the number 0?

THIS IS THE % RATE OF US EVER ASCENDING :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I hate toilets:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Is zero one of your favorite identities? In clock numerology its the name of The M*** H*** G**.
Clock numerology is the same forwards & backwards! But I digress :fuk:

How do you expect to grow this forum

Could you please give more details ?
You say you invented some numerology bs or whatever. How do you expect people to stay interested in the forum? What is there to discuss?

You say you invented some numerology bs or whatever. How do you expect people to stay interested in the forum? What is there to discuss?
I understand what you mean now. I thought you meant this site as in incels.is. I have a circle of trust that can get things moving with my forum.:feelsstudy: