Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You're in a slump you can't get out of

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Lack of esteem, belonging, and companionship will completely drain a man of any drive. And the more you lose drive, the worse it gets, the dumber you get, the weaker you get, your t levels tank, the less capable of anything you get, the more you lose your ability to want to live or do anything. And i don't know how to get out of this slump.

And i don't know how to get out of this slump.
Stop being toxic, get a better haircut, change shoes and practice pick up lines in the mirror.

Stop being toxic, get a better haircut, change shoes and practice pick up lines in the mirror.
Legit have to bite my tongue down until it bleeds to contain rage from hearing normies say this

:redpill: cucks always shit like this lmao. They need to take the blackpill already.

You can try doing random (constructive) things until you stumble onto something that jolts you out of your slump.

Nofap, spiritualmaxxing

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE etc.

You can try doing random (constructive) things until you stumble onto something that jolts you out of your slump.
I have no drive and I break down all the time

change shoes

The feedback look is brutal.