Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You're Bluepilled if you Don't Believe in the Dogpill

day mental hospital GIF by South Park
it doesn't matter that it doesn't matter
This is actually true. The fact that you don't have the IQ to understand this simple fact is a bit concerning, but was to be expected.

90% of the posts on this forum are about things that don't matter, but that doesn't matter, people can and will talk about things that don't matter all the time, and that's just fine.

Ask any foid with a dog that you see with a medium to large sized dog what's its sex. It's always a male for a good reason. The only female dogs they get are the small ones that bimbo bitches get to look cute. That's what a dog is to a foid. Either a living humping machine or a trophy to show to the world.

correct, that's where you belong :feelskek:.
Good one " I know you are but what am I" we used to do that one in elementary school.
This is actually true. The fact that you don't have the IQ to understand this simple fact is a bit concerning, but was to be expected.
"Don't have the IQ" is the only argument you know and it's just an attack.
90% of the posts on this forum are about things that don't matter, but that doesn't matter, people can and will talk about things that don't matter all the time, and that's just fine.
Hey Aspie. I didn't tell you not to talk about it, but if you attack me when I say whatever I say about it, then I'll blast you bitch. So go and tell your grandmother for all I care. Fuckin autobond swine.
Ask any foid with a dog that you see with a medium to large sized dog what's its sex.
I have seen this many times myself and it's far rarer than foids who have little retard toy breeds which they definitely can't fuck. It's the wolf who fucks her trope and we know it's the same thing as Gigachad and GigaStacy but its very limited in this case when it comes to dogs and women doing sexual things.
It's always a male for a good reason. The only female dogs they get are the small ones that bimbo bitches get to look cute. That's what a dog is to a foid. Either a living humping machine or a trophy to show to the world.
That's what everything except ugly men are to foids. :feelsjuice:
Now you have restored balance to the force !

No they don't. 99% of toilets aren't into animals and the ones who are prefer horses
Enough women are fucking theyre borgo aleredy

Normies and bluepillers here still cant accept the dogpill in 2023 it breaks them :feelskek:

I'm not trying to "imply" things.
Dogpill is proven fact so there's nothing to "imply", we are way beyond implying, we already know that the dogpill is a fact, so I don't now what you want from me.

Disgusting. That dog had its nose up in other dogs ass and you're kissing it, bah. :feelspuke:

Facts stay facts, no matter if you worry about them or not. Just stfu and go away if you don't care about girls letting dogs lick their vaginas, we do care and we won't be silent about this disgusting behavior.

1639069591796-png.545902
1639069730861-png.545906
5vfdu9-gif.546205

View attachment 789454
Asian women don’t count

Good one " I know you are but what am I" we used to do that one in elementary school.

"Don't have the IQ" is the only argument you know and it's just an attack.

Hey Aspie. I didn't tell you not to talk about it, but if you attack me when I say whatever I say about it, then I'll blast you bitch. So go and tell your grandmother for all I care. Fuckin autobond swine.

I have seen this many times myself and it's far rarer than foids who have little retard toy breeds which they definitely can't fuck. It's the wolf who fucks her trope and we know it's the same thing as Gigachad and GigaStacy but its very limited in this case when it comes to dogs and women doing sexual things.

That's what everything except ugly men are to foids. :feelsjuice:

Now you have restored balance to the force !
Whatever dude, you've been annihilated already, so nobody really cares about your blabber anymore.
Keep seething, keep denying the dogpill so we have something to laugh at.

Whatever dude, you've been annihilated already, so nobody really cares about your blabber anymore.
Keep seething, keep denying the dogpill so we have something to laugh at.
You have nothing to laugh at. You are sad and broken. Nobody annihilated buddy, everyone who has a working brain can see how pathetic your ideas are. I don't need to show anything.

You have nothing to laugh at. You are sad and broken. Nobody annihilated buddy, everyone who has a working brain can see how pathetic your ideas are. I don't need to show anything.
You are a joke. Seethe more, clown.

You are a joke. Seethe more, clown.
That's right I'm seething because "muh dogs are touching muh ladies" :feelskek: . You mean YOU are seething and even more so because I'm not going to play along with this dissasociative delusional.

That's right I'm seething because "muh dogs are touching muh ladies" :feelskek: . You mean YOU are seething and even more so because I'm not going to play along with this dissasociative delusional.
keep seething and blabbering

No they don't. 99% of toilets aren't into animals and the ones who are prefer horses
Easier to house a dog than a horse.

dogpill is undeniable

What now so it's the horsepill ?

@Mnnn
@K9Otaku
yeah buddy do you see dog dildos being sold? No? I see that tons of toilets buy horse dildos. They like gargantua dicks, so the woman who are into this shit prefer horses.

The dogpill shit started as a joke and its a psyop to discredit the blackpill
Shut the fuck up

yeah buddy do you see dog dildos being sold? No? I see that tons of toilets buy horse dildos. They like gargantua dicks, so the woman who are into this shit prefer horses.
:feelskek:
Shut the fuck up

This is still one of the best forums anywhere on the internet. Hands down.

cc: @K9Otaku

Yeah. It is sad that so many of us fall for this crap.
Shut the fuck up

@nice_try , @Pajeetsingh

Hey ..NiceGuy and Pajeetbhai.., check it out, reading through replies on this thread, looks like your die hard positions aren't really represented as unanimously as you thought?!? Not to mention, people do tag me cause they actually do want to know my thoughts on the matter like here: https://incels.is/threads/pet-owner...le-on-this-cursed-planet.499739/post-11495489

..despite your insistence that everyone is in lockstep with you two. Kek:feelswhere:

Last edited:
@nice_try , @Pajeetsingh

Hey ..NiceGuy and Pajeetbhai.., check it out, reading through replies on this thread, looks like looks like your die hard positions aren't really represented as unanimously as you thought?!? Not to mention, people do tag me cause they actually do want to know my thoughts on the matter, despite your insistence that everyone is in lockstep with you two. Kek:feelswhere:
Stop seething sweaty, nobody cares about your enraged curry babble.
Dog pill isn't a psyop, women literally went to jail for it. Not even IT is denying it.
Maybe you should be banned once more for blackpill denial, maybe you'll learn your lesson that way.

Stop seething sweaty, nobody cares about your enraged curry babble.
Dog pill isn't a psyop, women literally went to jail for it. Not even IT is denying it.
Maybe you should be banned once more for blackpill denial, maybe you'll learn your lesson that way.
Now like reddit girls @nice_try is writing the word "sweaty" to me. I suspect he's going to claim that it is a "joke" and that it's not pronounced "sweety". Because the only other answer is that it's "sweaty" as in when you play sports, which is also weird as fuck. So now he calls me sweety, fuck do I report this guy or get a retraining order or what?

@K9Otaku
@Mortis
@Tarquinius
@Uggo Mongo

I just wanted witnesses. I think I'm going to have to report this one as I beginning to think he might be a German girl on Incels.is.

I think they can still be blackpilled but they don't understand the gravity of the situation.

Even though dogpill has some comedic elements to it I can say with a hand on my heart and another one on the holy bible that I believe with my full conscience that at least a decent chunk of women would rather let their dogs go down on them than have sex with a sub 5 man. Srs.
100% agree with you, and it'll get worse in the future unfortunately :cryfeels:

Now like reddit girls @nice_try is writing the word "sweaty" to me. I suspect he's going to claim that it is a "joke" and that it's not pronounced "sweety". Because the only other answer is that it's "sweaty" as in when you play sports, which is also weird as fuck. So now he calls me sweety, fuck do I report this guy or get a retraining order or what?

@K9Otaku
@Mortis
@Tarquinius
@Uggo Mongo

I just wanted witnesses. I think I'm going to have to report this one as I beginning to think he might be a German girl on Incels.is.
Sweaty is seething so much he has to bother 4 other people with his salty crying.
But it's ok sweaty I would be crying too if I were you.

Last edited:
Sweaty is seething so much he has to bother 4 other people with his salty crying.
But it's ok sweaty I would be crying too if I were you.
Jfl, i actually bad for these people, they literally get bombarded with notifications every day just because an autistic manchild can't control his sperging. Nigger literally tags everyone that has agreed with him on any random thread whenever he finds himself getting overwhelmed. I know because I used to get tagged everywhere, my advice to anyone who gets getting dragged into this niggers fights with everyone: fucking oppose whatever he says just for the sake of it everytime you get tagged, it's not like this nigger is blackpilled or his ideas are novel but rather they are mainstream normgroid opinions.

@nice_try , @Pajeetsingh

Hey ..NiceGuy and Pajeetbhai.., check it out, reading through replies on this thread, looks like your die hard positions aren't really represented as unanimously as you thought?!? Not to mention, people do tag me cause they actually do want to know my thoughts on the matter like here: https://incels.is/threads/pet-owner...le-on-this-cursed-planet.499739/post-11495489

..despite your insistence that everyone is in lockstep with you two. Kek:feelswhere:
That thread was clearly blackpilled until your nigger ass showed up and tagged/called up dozens of your 2023cels minions to defend your undeniably wrong position.

That thread was clearly blackpilled until your nigger ass showed up and tagged/called up dozens of your 2023cels minions to defend your undeniably wrong position.
@K9Otaku is a 2019cel you autorickshaw driving pajeetom

@K9Otaku
@Mortis
@Tarquinius
@Uggo Mongo

I don't really think the dogpill started here, we just adopted it.
And nice_try is just imitating redditspeak.

I think they can still be blackpilled but they don't understand the gravity of the situation.

Even though dogpill has some comedic elements to it I can say with a hand on my heart and another one on the holy bible that I believe with my full conscience that at least a decent chunk of women would rather let their dogs go down on them than have sex with a sub 5 man. Srs.
Ok wait one thing.....

It just not realistic to say this for average looking foids, they don't really have any sexual intercourse with canines. The ones who screw around are just simply don't number in the brackets people are claiming. And to make matters worse some of these tests are teasing low smv males to make them THINK it's what they do, but they don't actually.

And you know what the most pathetic?
@nice_try and some others keep showing pics of this Travel Channel Stacy whose job it is to host shows where experts discussing dog breeds, and then she hugs an Alaskan malamute and they go "see hurrdhurr look it's dogpill all foids have sex with dogs". Even though this women is definitely not having sex with dog, she has Gigachad I'm sure.

The ones who screw around are just simply don't number in the brackets people are claiming.
Well, I agree. The number is unknown and it can't be high, but its not non-existent either.

They'd still rather fuck a dog than fuck an average guy. And they wouldn't even touch a sub 5 male with a 6 feet pole. They have tinder available, its not like dick is unreachable for them. Dick is abundant and everywhere for women. And yet some women would rather fuck a dog. Its brutal

Ok wait one thing.....

It just not realistic to say this for average looking foids, they don't really have any sexual intercourse with canines. The ones who screw around are just simply don't number in the brackets people are claiming. And to make matters worse some of these tests are teasing low smv males to make them THINK it's what they do, but they don't actually.

And you know what the most pathetic?
@nice_try and some others keep showing pics of this Travel Channel Stacy whose job it is to host shows where experts discussing dog breeds, and then she hugs an Alaskan malamute and they go "see hurrdhurr look it's dogpill all foids have sex with dogs". Even though this women is definitely not having sex with dog, she has Gigachad I'm sure.
You can blabber as much bluepilled nonsense as you want my little man, it won't change the fact that some women have sexual fantasies and sexual intimacy with dogs.
If you can't handle the blackpill, maybe just fuck off to reddit. :feelskek:

You can blabber as much bluepilled nonsense as you want my little man, it won't change the fact that some women have sexual fantasies and sexual intimacy with dogs.
If you can't handle the blackpill, maybe just fuck off to reddit. :feelskek:
His cognitive dissosance is insane at first he denied dogpill now he says it exists but not as prevalent as we believe, what's going on @JayGoptri are you trying to make a concession? We wouldn't budge until you acknowledge that 7% of foids have been railed by a dog at atleast one point in their lives( brutal FACT backed by studies)

Do you have any studies to back this up?

@K9Otaku is a 2019cel you autorickshaw driving pajeetom
"Many zoophiles use coded language to describe sexual acts with dogs. For example, "K9" is oftentimes used as shorthand for when women copulate with male dogs"
What type of indie dog abuse you dog nutters are doing behind the screen?

Well, I agree. The number is unknown and it can't be high, but its not non-existent either.

They'd still rather fuck a dog than fuck an average guy. And they wouldn't even touch a sub 5 male with a 6 feet pole. They have tinder available, its not like dick is unreachable for them. Dick is abundant and everywhere for women. And yet some women would rather fuck a dog. Its brutal

Yes the dogpill started elsewhere on the net. But its interesting to note that one of the most heavily circulated images (here on .is by people like Nice Guy and Pajeetbot our resident idiots) on the net, are of Aneeka Svenksa the host of a show called "Animal Watch". Its not at all representative of what average foids are doing, and even Svenksa isn't doing jack shit. She's no doubt a gigastacy who has had life on permanent beginners mode but it's her job to discuss breeds and animal behavior with experts. Most of the experts are men, and I seriously doubt she has sex with the dogs.

Here is the post from @nice_try, the first image is likely her. And I've seen her being posted on the forum mang times.

I'm not sure why her image became so synonyms with Dogpill. There is an episode where wild wolves come up to her and to either show submission of hide dominance, she stays very still and then let's them lick her. I figure this way there is less risk of them snapping/attacking. She enjoys it a bit too much perhaps and opens her mouth, which is strange, and so obviously, she is a bit too sensual with them, but it's not unheard of. I believe some Native Americans tribes do it too, several cultures infact, but the normal working women doesn't sleep with the dog instead of man. It's absurd to asset thag this happens on a large scale. Not to mention, Svenksa is just a sporty (athletic) teehee milf Stacy who acts like a goofy sperg and has fun. Not just with handsome wild breed canines but with any animal.

View: https://youtu.be/rolGg4GiwbE

But to recreate this imagine of "stacy with wolf" as a sexy advertising brand, they simply pair hot women with alpha wolves and canines. But to claim it's a problem for Incels is just ridiculous.

Even Svenksa can't be accused of being "romantically sexual" with just good looking wolves, I think she helps to save ugly ass animals too.
Feeding baby rhino the best experience

Doesn't mean shit. Yes female hotties are turned on by the Alpha male spirit. And wolves turn them on. But I would estimate than less than 1 in 10,000 Stacies/Beckies do anything which puts them into a mindset of choosing the low smv vs choosing the handsome dog. The ones from previous generation never did that, and today only a very small number o foids are throwing "animal intimacy" in our faces. However, like everything else they do we must dismiss them as "the parasites of broken culture" !

@Mortis
@K9Otaku
@Intellectual
@real_blackcel
@DarkStarDown
@Man
@TheGrayWolf

Cc: dumbfuck & dumbfucker
@Pajeetsingh & @nice_try

Last edited:
one of the most heavily circulated images (here on .is by Nice Guy and Pajeetbot our resident idiots)
never saw a picture of her.
you're lying again.

There is an episode where wild wolves come up to her and to show submission and not let the wolves have dominance she stays very still and then let's them lick her. She enjoys it a bit too much perhaps and opens her mouth, which is strange, and so obviously she is a bit too sensual with them
yeah ... very ... "strange" :feelskek:
strange to bluepilled cucks like you maybe, not strange to long-term blackpillers.

But to claim it's a problem for Incels is just ridiculous.
Record is broken again you low IQ fucktard. Nobody claims it's a "problem for incels". It's just a fact worth noticing.

Yes female hotties are turned on by the Alpha male spirit. And wolves turn them on.
Wait? What? So strange ..... so dogpill is real? Wow, never would've thought that.

never saw a picture of her.
you're lying again.
Would you like me to show where you put a picture of her so you will be apologizing to me again? Cause I'm 90% certain it's Svenksa you put, shall I find it and humilate you? I'm sure was you over pajeet fag

i always thought that the dogpill is due to the overhumanization of white women so it's just a way to escape their human side and discover their animalitic part and that's why ethnic women don't fuck dogs, it's always the whiteys since ethnic womens are seen as animals themselves.

but i am sure just 1 or 2% of women really have sex with their dogs. we just want to exagerate it to sound funny.
Reminder:
This dog cucks you. If you aren't white with blue eyes like his then you are an asexual being. Females would rather fuck an attractive animal than an ethnic human

https://incels.is/attachments/1592634375821-png.279155/

Last edited:
Would you like me to show where you put a picture of her so you will be apologizing to me again? Cause I'm 90% certain it's Svenksa you put, shall I find it and humilate you? I'm sure was you over pajeet fag
it might be one of the 100 dogpill pictures I posted, but there is no indication of it being "heaviely circulated" because I don't even know who the bitch is, never really seen here.

it might be one of the 100 dogpill pictures I posted, but there is no indication of it being "heaviely circulated" because I don't even know who the bitch is, never really seen here.
Excuses ! Liar !

Don't say "I never did it your lying" when you did it...

The first image is likely Svenksa..

Excuses ! Liar !

Don't say "I never did it your lying" when you did it...

The first image is likely Svenksa..
and who are the 4 other girls I posted?

and who are the 4 other girls I posted?
Who fucking cares. You used the top one (a gigastacy) to push you claim and point. It's exactly what you did. You used that image to push your validity on dogpill. This is pathetic. And I have seen people using this image of a TV show host whose job it is to visit canine experts all over the world.

Last edited:
Who fucking cares. You used the top one (a gigastacy) to push you claim and point. It's exactly what you did. You used that image to push your validity on dogpill. This is fucking pathetic. And I have seen people using this image of a TV show host whose job it is to visit canine experts all over the world.
I used many, many pictures of many different women.