Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "You're an incel because you jerk off" and "The most important aspect to getting laid is the will to do so"

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Just another redpill coper improover who doesn't understand looks. Dude has no idea what it's like being born ugly af/deformed or being 5ft2

Chicken and egg argument . If we had foids, we wouldnt be jerking off.

I literally do NoFap, having the will and motivation to go out and meet women and try to fuck them doesn’t equate to sexual success. It actually equates to having a higher number of rejections and thinking about suicide everyday, in my case.

Then again, I’m not a fakecel larper that looks above average but has “anxiety and depression” so maybe that’s the type of “incel” this is directed at.

I literally do NoFap, having the will and motivation to go out and meet women and try to fuck them doesn’t equate to sexual success. It actually equates to having a higher number of rejections and thinking about suicide everyday, in my case.

Then again, I’m not a fakecel larper that looks above average but has “anxiety and depression” so maybe that’s the type of “incel” this is directed at.

Nofap would turn me into a legit rapist ngl.

Chicken and egg argument . If we had foids, we wouldnt be jerking off.
Of course chad doesn't bother fapping when he can hit up a foid on tinder or social media.

I remember one time a tyrone in high school said he stopped jerking off when he got a gf. He had no desire he said.

Yeah, trying to confidence max when you're very unattractive will just lead to horrible experiences.

Yeah, trying to confidence max when you're very unattractive will just lead to horrible experiences.
Believe me I know, my early 20’s are riddled with lots and lots of cringe redpilled moments. I legitimately thought I was going to slay by being a cool, bad boy that didn’t give a fuck. In reality everybody just thought I was an asshole and it lead me to being socially isolated even more. Being ugly is a failo for any personality.

its all fun and games until you get a 110 dad no fap streak and still tfw no gf

I knew a Chad who jerked off too. Jerking off didnt stop him from slaying, and me being on nofap didnt help me slay

I did nofap for a month once and all it did was make me so horny that I was afraid I’d commit a felony if I went out in public. Building up that much horniness is a horrible idea, at least for me. It activates my primal apebrain

I've tried nofap and it didn't make a difference

Believe me I know, my early 20’s are riddled with lots and lots of cringe redpilled moments. I legitimately thought I was going to slay by being a cool, bad boy that didn’t give a fuck. In reality everybody just thought I was an asshole and it lead me to being socially isolated even more. Being ugly is a failo for any personality.
I didn't try the confident asshole approach much, I tried the confident friendly, happy, smiling approach. Didn't work either. I wish I hadn't tried at all, would have saved me a lot of effort, cringe moments and most importantly: wouldn't have given me false hope.
I've tried nofap and it didn't make a difference
I haven't been fapping much for almost 10 years. 1-2 times per week tops. Sometimes nothing for weeks at a time. But no, this moron in my pic thinks everyone who's rejected by women has to be jerking off all day every day. Can't be that we're just unattractive.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back