Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "You're alone because it's your fault. You're just too lame."

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Deleted member 18435

Deleted member 18435

The End Of The Beginning
-
Normies unironically make and believe such ignorant claims. I've literally overheard these dickheads say this stupid shit at my workplace when talking about "guys who can't get a girl". They think we're just "nice guys™" who simply don't act the right way and our sorrows are self made. It's always so pathetic when normscum desperately try to defend the worsening degeneracy/hypergamy of women. To them they can do no wrong despite being blatantly unfair and shallow.
How exactly is it our fault we're alone when many of us are actually pleasant irl and have things going for us yet even ugly women don't want to be with us? That's because it's not our fault. There is no "too lame". They sound dumb as fuck saying shit like this and have no idea what they're talking about. Guys with even shittier "game" than us slay and have girlfriends because they simply look better/have higher SMV. There is always an ulterior and/or superficial reason why a foid is with someone. Dumbass normies are too low IQ to get this.

Last edited:
lame to foids is simply not being attractive

But what is "being too lame"?
And how can I avoid that?
Normie tips are for the trashcan.

lame = no elite facial genetics and height genes

Lame = under 6 ft

The just world fallacy.