Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you're a viewer

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★★★
I've already brought some comics exploring the concept of observer/viewer here. But I can't even explain what it's all about.
you can say it is a cope to justify the act of stalker. But unlike stalkers, an observer cannot have any kind of influence on the flow of the person's time. Simple communication can change the entire timeline
It's like following an npc in a game
I hope you understand because I myself don't know how to explain right :feelsrope:

Attachments

• fantasyhug.png
    fantasyhug.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
  • 21 Sem Título_20220326125841.png
    21 Sem Título_20220326125841.png
    144.7 KB · Views: 19
Like the bald guys from Fringe?

Are you talking about a spectator mode in video games? We can see things around us but are ultimately ignored by the players.

Are you talking about a spectator mode in video games? We can see things around us but are ultimately ignored by the players.
I believe so. Imagine a person who is satisfied by watching/imagining what someone else's life is like. More clearly, a strong obsession with following anyone
but I'm talking IRL
I believe it is an even more extreme case

I believe so. Imagine a person who is satisfied by watching/imagining what someone else's life is like. More clearly, a strong obsession with following anyone
but I'm talking IRL
I believe it is an even more extreme case
Oh I get what you’re trying to say now. Actually I was just thinking that was a huge incel trait the other day. Oftentimes I like to “live my life through others” in the sense that I wish for their success more than my own.

For example, trying to convince a blue pulled virgin friend to try dating apps hoping that he will do better than I ever could.