Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You're a fakecel if you even WANT to have children

allDead

allDead

Silver
-
LMAO let me just bring a kid into this shitbrained hellhole so they can either shotgun mouthwash, rope, or suffer and decay for 90 years! and then get abused in a nursing home until they die alone!! lol!!!!:soy::soy:

I agree with not having kids, if you're genetic trash subhuman, it's arguably immoral to help bring another conscious soul into existence and continue a cycle of suffering. If you're ugly af, have genetic defects, and don't have the adequate resources to properly raise a child (nutrition, shelter, emotional and psychological stability, education etc.), then you have zero business spawning offspring.

Though, I don't think it makes you fakecel to want kids. It's a natural instinct.

No, it doesn't. Wanting children is a normal/natural thing. If you're able to have children then you are a fakecel, bc you need a foid for that obv

Depends. If it's a boy, his life will be hellish.
If it's a female, it's easy mode even with shitty genes.

Depends. If it's a boy, his life will be hellish.
If it's a female, it's easy mode even with shitty genes.
what if the boy gets his mom in him and he becomes a blue eyed blonde haired chad

not for me tho even if i ascend i'll just make a nigger with a big ass nose or a ugly nigger female its over