Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You're a failed normie if you were never bullied/humiliated/laughed at

• Thread starter Deleted member 24293
  • Start date
Deleted member 24293

Deleted member 24293

Banned
-
I am a 22yo KHHV truecel.

I have been bullied all my life.

When I go out in public (gym, grocery store, school) - I get laughed at by normies at least once or twice a day. I hate them, each and everyone of them. The bullying and ridiculing never stops. I've bulked up and built some muscle and I could easily punk every normie I see but they still laugh at me.

If you have never experienced any kind of bullying whatsoever, if you never got laughed at or mocked behind your back, then you're most likely a failed normie. People love shitting on incels and they definitely enjoy humiliating us, so every man on this forum should've witnessed bullying/mistreatment because of their looks at least once in his life.

I've been socially ridiculed and bullied in school many many time, I only got bullied physically once because I immediately punched the bully in the face as soon as he touched me.

Tbh this is true
I've been socially ridiculed and bullied in school many many time, I only got bullied physically once because I immediately punched the bully in the face as soon as he touched me.
Low inhib as fuck, I was too much of a pussy to fight my bullies

When I go out in public (gym, grocery store, school) - I get laughed at by normies at least once or twice a day. I hate them, each and everyone of them. The bullying and ridiculing never stops. I've bulked up and built some muscle and I could easily punk every normie I see but they still laugh at me.

If you have never experienced any kind of bullying whatsoever, if you never got laughed at or mocked behind your back, then you're most likely a failed normie. People love shitting on incels and they definitely enjoy humiliating us, so every man on this forum should've witnessed bullying/mistreatment because of their looks at least once in his life.

It happens.
I dont go outside.
Cities are the worst, you are a Walking target.

Was getting my hair cut.
We have to fill out forms due to corona chan.
This guy that came after me, I was About to let him go first because fuck it, I had time.

So I am getting my hair cut and look in the mirror
and this guy is still outside the store staring at me. Like legit staring in the back of my skull.

There is Always something. At least I can deal with it now.
In HS I wanted to kill myself.
I thought I was mentally ill because I heard People laughing at me and shit.

Tbh this is true

Low inhib as fuck, I was too much of a pussy to fight my bullies
Socially I'm quite high inhib so I'm never in situations where someone wants to fight me but my dad always raised me to never let anyone step over you. I got suspended for a day due to the incident so my dad took me a theme park that day jfl.

Socially I'm quite high inhib so I'm never in situations where someone wants to fight me but my dad always raised me to never let anyone step over you. I got suspended for a day due to the incident so my dad took me a theme park that day jfl.
Based dad

This is 100% true. Ive been openly mocked by people in their cars as Im walking across the street its too brutal.

yep even customers at my job have absolute zero shame in making fun of my frame and/or face through side comments, the most brutal pill is knowing that people on this very forum would probably laugh at me

Jesus christ based dad. Meanwhile my mom told me to never fight and "ignore the bullies and they'll go away" :feelsseriously:

Jesus christ based dad. Meanwhile my mom told me to never fight and "ignore the bullies and they'll go away" :feelsseriously:
That's definitely the advice I'd expect from a woman, my dad is quite high T.

This is 100% true. Ive been openly mocked by people in their cars as Im walking across the street its too brutal.
"You're incel because you are a weird person that isn't well-adjusted or right in the head!" :soy:

With the exception of high inhib normies many normies are very weird but get away with it because of their looks and hypocritically bully incels for any behavior they find "weird" like not cucking to popular trends or ideas.

I have just been laughed at right to my face by a teenage normie, accompanied by a fat foid.

does being completely ignored count as bullying?

does being completely ignored count as bullying?
Not completely imo

Though if you experienced microaggressions like people calling your name out loud for no reason, laughing randomly every time you spoke up in class with even a question, told you to "say that again" whenever you said something they found funny and wanted to humiliate you in front of others
that could count as bullying and harassment tbh

yep even customers at my job have absolute zero shame in making fun of my frame and/or face through side comments, the most brutal pill is knowing that people on this very forum would probably laugh at me
I got told the age before beauty remark, when I was walking out of the door and holding it to be nice to one of my foid coworkers (was trying to keep the job I was wokring at). It honestly pulled off many nerves inside and I wanted to smash her face into the wall so badly.

I genuinely hate that I am nice to others but let myself be treaded on by everyone around me. It was definitely that constant experience that made me hate soyciety so much where I don't even think about going outside all the time, and kept me indoors.

Now I would much rather be open about what I say but since I still don't go outside, soyciety is lucky in that regard, otherwise I would have said stuff here and there to piss people off.