Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You're a complete volcel if you wouldn't ascend with a certain race of women.

disgracefulsand

disgracefulsand

cancercel
-
I have seen 'incels' claim that they would not ascend with a black/*insert other race foid* if they had a chance to. This is complete volceldom. If ur an incel you should be willing to ascend with any race of women that pays attention to u. No ifs or but. If u exclude a whole race of women, u are a volcel. Doesnt matter if u are not attracted to that race, u should still be open to them regardless.
I'm talking about human women so I'm not including abos etc

Thing is most of us WOULDN'T have a chance. They don't want us anyway so us denying black foids is very much on the same level as most MGTOWs.

ascend as in have sex or form a relationship? because even my looksmatch is dating someone 3 points higher simply because she can, and for the sex part why would they choose a genetically inferior male when they have access to better-looking ones? I don't have the option to reject any race, except landwhales, call me volcel but miss me with that one

I wouldn't ascend with aboriginals.
I don't really mind other black girls but it's not an ideal situation.

So you're saying I should try to ascend with an asian female?

There is not a single race of foids I'd reject (maybe not foids with albinism tbh) . Just don't be a landwhale, be loyal and WANT to date me.

I would bang if i'm attracted , don't care about race

I take any race, but only if cute and of culture

There is not a single race of foids I'd reject (maybe not foids with albinism tbh) . Just don't be a landwhale, be loyal and WANT to date me.
Volcel, there are hot albino foids. Just google them.

I would be fine with any non deformed woman no matter the race
Thing is most of us WOULDN'T have a chance. They don't want us anyway so us denying black foids is very much on the same level as most MGTOWs.
This tbh

@zangano1 @Joelossus @LastGerman What are your thoughts on this?

hey.. welcome back :feelsautistic:
hope you're doing ok, bro

and I agree... volcel if you wouldn't
I just want a loyal gf tbh... JFL It's not like I'm asking much
but it seems like It's impossible in this day and age

I even would with abo, if only she could be cute, buts thats beyound possible, so abo mulatto only

I have seen 'incels' claim that they would not ascend with a black/*insert other race foid* if they had a chance to. This is complete volceldom. If ur an incel you should be willing to ascend with any race of women that pays attention to u. No ifs or but. If u exclude a whole race of women, u are a volcel. Doesnt matter if u are not attracted to that race, u should still be open to them regardless.
I'm talking about human women so I'm not including abos etc
Agree tbh but if you're only exclusive to races outside of yours you're just racemixing mutt scum.

OP is Schlomo telling us to racemix :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: Fucking clown. I bet you're a shitskin with no cultural heritage so you want to pull down whites to fuck your women while you sit in the corner jerking off to it.

"Oy vey who cares about ya pure genes! ya gotta muddle it up with some other raced female, goy!"
i would, but only breed with my owns

Last edited:
"Come fuck my rightful mates"
"Come fuck my sisters"
Think about it logically

Just wondering, why not?

start tagging me with these boys. I want a 4+ at least
I tagged them because these guys aren't interested in ethnic foids. I'm not sure what your preferences are so that's why I didn't tag you.

I tagged them because these guys aren't interested in ethnic foids. I'm not sure what your preferences are so that's why I didn't tag you.
Oh I see. I'm down for any race tbh

I've heard some reporting years ago that for non-disabled neurotypical (and not very short and ugly) white European males it's difficult not to get pussy in bars/nightclubs in black Africa in places where a white man is a rarity. Does anyone have any experience of blackafricamaxxing as a white male? Downside would be that before (or during your stay) you make it to your destination, you'd be robbed of all your belongings, beaten, kidnapped or killed. They would mostly want to be with you to gain advantage/pathway to Europe. Is it easy to get pussy, say, in Abidjan and in Lagos, for example?

This thread is close

You're not a volcel if you wouldn't. You're a volcel if you currently have the oppurtunity and turn it down.

I don't mind fucking a particular race of women. But I seriously find currywhores pretty disgusting, they shit on the streets and drink cow piss.

What about mixed abo foids? Some curry foids can look abo.
I don't mind fucking a particular race of women. But I seriously find currywhores pretty disgusting, they shit on the streets and drink cow piss.

I hate curryfoids too, but mainly coz they treated me like trash.

Wouldn't with abos and fotb africans.

Can’t be a volcel is none of them showed interest

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back