Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Your tinder competition in Belgium

This post is mostly inaccurate from what I know.
Most men in the majority of Belgian universities barely meet an height of 1m75 (5'7), unless you are in Flanders where the average height is the highest in the whole country. Most Belgian men and women are unattractive; to me, for men it is likely due to Alpinid genetics giving them face fat (humanphenotypes.net), just like it does to Germans. There are proportionately as many Chads in the USA as there is in Belgium.
1 out of 10 people in Belgium is a non-EU foreigner (source). And beautiful non-White foreigners, heck even average ones, are popular among White women in Belgium, especially in Brussels.
Roughly 30% of the whole Belgian population has a master or bachelor degree (source); this is less than in the US where it is roughly 37% only counting those above 25 (source). Since colleges are not as popular in Belgium, I considered US college and university diplomas to be the same in this comparison.

As for what was right:
There is likely less fat people in Belgium than in the USA. It is normal to only see beautiful people on Tinder, since ugly people often hide in the corners of the internet. The average male in Belgium is 1,8169 meter, i.e. 5'11,53 (source); whereas in the USA it is 1,754 m, i.e. 5'9 (source); but as I said, there are many men below this 5'11,53 average.
from videos i have seen of belgium,a lot of them can barely be called white.

from videos i have seen of belgium,a lot of them can barely be called white.
white ppl: dutch & scandinavians. the rest is ooga booga. Gotta laugh at all the normie racist copers though. Those who yell and march in NRM f.ex.

I think what happened is that all of the sub 8/10s just gave up after realizing that the pussy well is dry. Little do they know that it's because it's because of an abundance of some chads who are fruity enough to use filters on themselves.

If you're saying they're average that just proves how gl the average cumskin male is. Almost all of them would be Chads in any non-white country.

I don't know if it's as bad as being nordic cel. Could any belgiancels tell me what it's like?

I don't know if it's as bad as being nordic cel. Could any belgiancels tell me what it's like?
As a Belgiancel, it's pretty much the same as the US or UK. Women only chose guys who are an 8 or above. I see all my friends with girlfriends or pulling girls via snapchat.