Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your thoughts on Ted bundy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41572
  • Start date
Deleted member 41572

Deleted member 41572

Banned
-
What is your thoughts on ted bundy?do you like him? Do you think he was an incel or just mentally ill psycho chad?

Just another chad slaying

Probably the best serial killer ever who didn't kill prostitutes

Based king.

He did some nasty things, but was smart. I like him.

He wasn't a Chad nor an incel. He was very good with women. He even had a daughter with one, Rose Bundy.
I like him too same as charles manson

He was always boring to me. Strangulation is a boring way to kill I've always thought and his life isn't particularly interesting. I guess its cool he's the most notorious serial killer and one of the deadliest but Richard Ramirez is way more interesting
Richard ramirez is low iq psycho tall chad nothing interesting about him

Based for murdering foids.

one word-psychopath

What is your thoughts on ted bundy?do you like him? Do you think he was an incel or just mentally ill psycho chad?
A man studying psychiatry fell into nihilism and swallowed the blackpill way too hard before the concept of the blackpill even existed. Because he studied psychiatry and psychology to such great lengths thought he himself mastered behavioral pathology to the point of thinking himself invincible where he got too cocky and eventually got caught. Amazing that still in prison he was still having women throw their vaginas at him all over the place in conjugal visits even after the murders he committed became infamous publicly. Was then fried into crispy cream via electric chair. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Awesome guy

Although unfortunately his last victim was 12 which is bad

At least his other victims were mostly young adults between 18 and 23

[UWSL]I like him. He's one of my favorite serial killers, but Charles Manson fascinates me the most.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]He was very intelligent and his quotes are absolutely great, especially the one about society, that society creates monsters, which is true. The music he made wasn't bad either. Also the fact that he got his members to commit murder for him is awesome. He was a manipulative genius. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]I like him. He's one of my favorite serial killers, but Charles Manson fascinates me the most.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]He was very intelligent and his quotes are absolutely great, especially the one about society, that society creates monsters, which is true. The music he made wasn't bad either. Also the fact that he got his members to commit murder for him is awesome. He was a manipulative genius. [/UWSL]
I like him too this mf if he escaped jail he could be the next jesus(NO JOKE) his jawline is god