Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Your Thoughts On Abortion

Abortion Ban

• It should be banned. Foids should not have freedom on their body.

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • It shouldn't be banned. There will be many single moms.

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
I don't think it should be banned tbh. The whores that get abortions really shouldn't be spreading their subhuman genes around.

Don't really care but it's funny seeing them seethe so dramatically :feelsPop::feelsPop:

They should abort niglets

Its great , all the foids seething about something they have no say on "oooo no this Is huge violation of womens rights " :soy:

justice in the form of das kleidebugel for the violation of sub5 rights we have no freedoms over , as annoying as it would be that the foids would have obviously been pumped and dumped by :chad: , theyl become the leftovers in a rotton landfill site, more destitute amd more desperate and imo more funny to watch them beg for sympathy , tough shit

it's a sin.it's the murder of babies often in the most gruesome ways imaginable.they literally dismberm them by suctioning them out limb by limb and then shoving them in a corner and then counting out their body pieces to see if they have extracted everything.one heart,one head,a lil leg,a lil arm,a little tummy.

If a men did this to an average person or to a baby born out of the womb,they would have been in jail for life and raped and beaten if not outright murdered had they done this to a baby.but since it's a foid and the baby hasn't grown up much(foids hate everything that hasn't grown up well.their hate for manlets and weak people is so big that they experience intense glee and happiness at murdering and torturing them.), it's all of a sudden justifiable.

whatever makes the roasties angry and takes their rights away is a good thing :feelsEhh::society:

Hopefully now they won't whore around for chads so much like before, at least this time they have to be responsible for their own doing

I have no thoughts on this subject because it is never going to apply to me

I get why people are against it, but if you legitimately believe a mother should be forced to raise a rapebaby you're a fucking idiot.

I don't really care about unborn babies or what happens to them, I'm just all for limiting whore's sexual freedom becuase they're not having sex with me. In theory abortion should make whores less picky about who they fuck and incels shouldn't exist, but they still choose partners based on very primitive selection strategies like its all or nothing. Fuck 'em, hope they like raising Tyrones babies.

Ban abortion is based

Abortion should be banned because it provides fear in the females.She will think twice about fucking with Tyrone and Chad and whoring around .The worst thing is that many unwanted kids(and kids with possible health problems) will be born to whores that don't want the kids in the first place and the kid's life will be awful.There are good and bad parts in everything,and this subject is in the grey area,but of course banning abortion is the most based thing,and is a step forward in stopping promiscuity.THINK BEFORE YOU RIDE THE COCK CAROUSEL YOU WHORES !!!!!!!!!

I get why people are against it, but if you legitimately believe a mother should be forced to raise a rapebaby you're a fucking idiot.
Rape and having health problems are the only viable reasons for abortion.But the majority of the women don't have these reasons for abortion in the first place.

Abortion should be legal for everyone except White foids.

abortion is good. it's too bad i wasn't aborted

I think the Roe v. Wade overturning is funny as fuck, and these whores get what they fucking deserve.

In reality I'm mixed on it. I personally think that abortion should only be allowed in certain cases. 99% of the whores protesting this shit just want to get raw dogged by Chad without consequences. Though the government putting a ban on absolutely anything serves as an example they can use to stretch their agenda further and restrict more rights.

What kind of fakecel faggot voted no. Who was it :feelsseriously:

Make the votes public so we can see which fakecel faggots voted no.

It's another way for them to get out of their screw ups in life. Then again there will be much more low lives running around so I could take it or leave it.

Don't really care but it's funny seeing them seethe so dramatically :feelsPop::feelsPop:

whatever makes the roasties angry and takes their rights away is a good thing :feelsEhh::society:

Hopefully now they won't whore around for chads so much like before, at least this time they have to be responsible for their own doing

I think the Roe v. Wade overturning is funny as fuck, and these whores get what they fucking deserve.

It should only be used for rape victims or babies with deformities

Should be illegal, only exceptions would be threatening life complications and, maybe, rape and the parties shall be arrested, not like how it happens in many countries, where prohibition is solely de jure.

If you put someone in a situation of need, you shall provide for them in order to avoid harm.

Similar system to francoist spain.

Intrauterine killing is just another [UWSL]facet of the neomalthusian agenda, no sane person would support it if not for convenience, hence why there is no support to decriminalize child neglect or non payment of child support[/UWSL]

Last edited:
On one hand, we have this
it's funny seeing them seethe so dramatically
But on the other hand, do we reall want to spread such misery? Kids without full family, kids which would be raised in poverty etc. I don't really want all that shit.

I don't give a fuck about babies I just hate whores.

If it is legal the person who inseminated the foid should be the one to make the call. So if a rapist wants the foid to have his rape baby? Well tough she can't get an abortion. If a guy is not ready to be a dad? Bring the bitch to the center and flush her out.

I am not against the procedure. I am against foids having a say over their bodies.