Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal YOUR THERAPIST IS NOT YOUR FRIEND, HOWEVER FRIENDLY THEY COME ACROSS AS

• Thread starter Deleted member 39471
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39471

Self-banned
-
just fake it till you make it, hide your emotions at school, if people ask how ur doing, say ur doing great.

your therapist will tell your parents everything (if you are <18), if you dont attentionwhore then you wont be bothered by le goyims.

They will tell your parents even after you are 18 if your parents are paying for it and force you to go to therapy like mine did for a while. :feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

just fake it till you make it, hide your emotions at school, if people ask how ur doing, say ur doing great.

During my first stint of group therapy, I'd often say I was"Okay" and underrate my own anxiety. This is because I was used to chronic severe anxiety.

They will tell your parents even after you are 18 if your parents are paying for it and force you to go to therapy like mine did for a while. :feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:
"Force". How? Tell them to fuck off.

"Force". How? Tell them to fuck off.
that wont work, they'll just start to fuck up your life even more by trying to see you more often

During my first stint of group therapy, I'd often say I was"Okay" and underrate my own anxiety. This is because I was used to chronic severe anxiety.
they want you to lie and pay their bills so their job is easier

that wont work, they'll just start to fuck up your life even more by trying to see you more often
Exactly. Mine gave up when they realized (((therapy))) wasn’t doing anything and just a waste of their money. I didn’t mind since I just made up bs every session.

Bro I guess Shannon rose bosanac was saying she was really depressed

Yeah I avoid therapists and stuff, no matter how I'm feeling really. That being said I rarely feel particularly bad.

It's better to talk to friends or family, or to just go for a walk and think about things yourself. Be introspective and try to maintain a calm, collected approach to things.

That's how I prefer to do things anyway :)

Bro I guess Shannon rose bosanac was saying she was really depressed

At that time, she said very little of anything to us. Our (shared) therapist told me about her anxiety and depression.