Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Your taller than you think

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Seriously tho, I'm 178cm (5 foot 10) but felt short when going out recently, I decided to measure how far down my eyes compared to top of head

It was 8-10cm below top of head, so some of your think your tiny when going out but your probably similar height

You can estimate someone's height by the disparity between your shoulder levels.

I've also noticed that people are shorter when they're closer to you vs when they're far away.

I've also noticed that people are shorter when they're closer to you vs when they're far away.
Perception

I bet half of 'shortcels' are just average

I noticed that aswell. I mog more people in height when I stand close to them. Maybe Im just coping but idk

I noticed that aswell. I mog more people in height when I stand close to them. Maybe Im just coping but idk
Same tbh, even in HS

I think some cels are too down on themselves, most of us could use gym instead

Perception

I bet half of 'shortcels' are just average
Yes. People overestimating other people's heights by comparing their eye level with other people's top part of their heads instead of their eyes as well, along with them not properly measuring their own heights is why we get comments like muh zoomers are all over 6ft.

Iam 5'2 so anything you say doesn't apply to me

I am the bottom of the barrel height

I don't think so, a lot of women and even men always get height wrong
It's simple, you just add or subtract the difference between you.
Foids are all short so they can't gauge accurately, but if you're average like me you can make estimations.

MODS BAN FOR BRAG

Ur 5'10 so stop telling us this "ur taller den u think!" cope