Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Your suicide is still attention for them

gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Major
★★★★
Tfw you use your brother's tragic death for attention from random strangers on the web

Tfw you use your brother's tragic death for attention from random strangers on the web
I'm sure she's also partially responsible for it since she convinced him to give up on his business idea.

The first one is 100% attention seeking

Second one is someone asking for advice which could be a legitimate post
you can try to look up more but usually it's centered aroudn them. I was just too lazy to compile more

women just love it when we end our lives

I'm sure she's also partially responsible for it since she convinced him to give up on his business idea.
I might be retarded but if he's in india and trying for a startup he would probably fail, I'm pretty sure she was being realistic.

I might be retarded but if he's in india and trying for a startup he would probably fail, I'm pretty sure she was being realistic.
It would have atleast given him something to work for. Even if he failed his life would have likely been prolonged.

It would have atleast given him something to work for. Even if he failed his life would have likely been prolonged.
yeah :cryfeels: better to fail adn learn when young. Hurts the most when your family shits on your ambition