Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

YOUR SOLUTION TO INCELDOM EVERYONE GTFIH

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
I have found the final solution to my and hopefully your inceldom.

The answer? SSRIs.

Before you say "omggg don't take the Jew meds"

HEAR ME OUT.

I just started taking Prozac not too long ago.

And my libido is dead.

I have 0 sex drive. Looking at women still sort of gives me mental dopamine but I don't get horny anymore. I have very little desire to have sex with a woman.

Ill admit the title is clickbait but:

This has removed a massive problem for me.

If you want, feel free to take SSRIs. Your libido will be crushed, and a lot of the sexual frustration you will be feeling will be GONE.

This won't "solve" your inceldom. But it will "solve" the part where you feel sexually frustrated. Note: it's very hard to fix emotional and romantic desires.

thanks, but ill stick to jacking off

Just chemically castrate yourself for the jews bro. Thought this would be a based thread and you would say "rape" or something smh.

Just chemically castrate yourself for the jews bro. Thought this would be a based thread and you would say "rape" or something smh.
Might as well mate cause we aren't reproducing

This is exactly what kikes and foids want. 95% of males asexual inert submissive.

This is exactly what kikes and foids want. 95% of males asexual inert submissive.
Yeah but what's the alternative? My sex drive gets in the way of my life.

You're like a MGTOW on steroids

Fuck no. I had a few. They tore my fucking guts out my ass, made my pupils saucers, and yes destroyed my sex drive and made me have suicidal thoughts. Fuck them.

I still missed jerking off too

I don't think is a good solution, to be castrated while foids will have all the sex they want :dafuckfeels:

Turning into a volcel is not "a solution".

It lowers testosterone and I talked to @Kami about it and he stopped taking it.

Good luck having crashed hormones and acting like a tranny in some days.
plus I still jerk off alot on them lol

Did you stop taking?
I have to do bloodwork and have to get off it slowly or I get heavy side effects (like withdrawal from long going heroin addiction shaking twitching etc.) I will "accidentally" stop taking it until the side effects kick in and see if it works

I take prozac too, i have a raging boner every morning :feelsUnreal:

Sounds bad for testosterone and energy level

never took kike shit but just the occasional alcohol

just be a castrated cuck and let the kikes take your sex drive goyim

i don't want to be a braindead pill zombie