Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Your SMV match as an incel

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
A lot of incels fantasize about their looksmatch, but that is not how it works in this cucked hypercapitalistic sexual market. As a truecel your sexual market value is essentially zero, so to find your theoretical SMV match you need to imagine a female whose market value is also close to zero which is almost impossible. So to do a thought experiment imagine the cheapest, sluttiest, most repulsive gutter whore you can think of, give her 5 children, make her morbidly obese, body full of prison gang tattoos and burn her face off with acid.

Congrats now you have a foid whose SMV is ALMOST as low as yours, your closest SMV match. And she would still reject you because like every other roastie she'd rather be alone than be with a zero value male.

The truelooksmatch pill

My looksmatch has 1000 likes on tinder

Good question, after how long a period of rotting / how many hours after death does a female corpse no longer have a higher SMV than an incel? We have to find out, in the name of science.

you need to imagine a female whose market value is also close to zero which is almost impossible. So to do a thought experiment imagine the cheapest, sluttiest, most repulsive gutter whore you can think of, give her 5 children, make her morbidly obese, body full of prison gang tattoos and burn her face off with acid.
I would still take her at this point. But as you said, she would reject me.

My looksmatch has 1000 likes on tinder
tbf my looksmatch is extremely revolting, but not subhumsan enough to diminish her privilege as a creature with a fesikh hole between her legs.

tbf my looksmatch is extremely revolting, but not subhumsan enough to diminish her privilege as a creature with a fesikh hole between her legs.
Looks doesn’t matter for women Stacy or -1/10 they still live on developer mode

There is no SMV match. Any woman has higher SMV by virtue of being a woman.

There are few foids uglier than most incels and they still have more SMV:cryfeels:

She has to be permafried from birth. Pasty white gross skin. Black hair. She must be fat. Really fat. And shaped like a female Bizarro from the Suprememan show. She must have glasses

And she would still reject you because like every other roastie she'd rather be alone than be with a zero value male.
This is the main reason why normie's cucked "advice" never works(e.g. lower your standard down). It seems like Inkies are the ones who understand the dynamics way better than normies even though incels have never dated anyone. Or it might suggest that actually normies are so fucking retarded that they even have to betabuxxing cuck to even get landwhale stuck-up whores.

It's imposible to have 0 smv as non-mauled by dogs female. Even ones that are bad looking have more smv than me because I've asked them out. I was never asked out, and that's why I have a lower smv than them

A genetic looksmatch is a woman with close to identical genes to you. Assuming this woman is around 4ft9 this would be my looksmatch:

^ Very similar face, weight, and body style to mine. Same skin tone. I'd settle for this, but ofc she'd be 6ft+ chadpreet only.