Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL YOUR SISTER IS ONE OF THEM - i remember my sister and her friend laughing at men

U

uninstall

Banned
-
that 0/74 days keeps spinning in my head before I go to sleep

And that moment when I approached one woman from a duo and they started making fart noises

keeps coming in my head

THIS IS WHEN I REMEMBERED

Being in the company of my sister and her friend years ago. They were laughing at some average muscle maxxed dude. I don't remember his face but he was average at best.

And they have done it plenty of times.

YOUR SISTER, NO MATTER WHAT SHE SAYS, NO MATTER HOW MUCH SHE LOVES YOU, NO MATTER WHAT

IS ALSO

ALSO

A CHAD CHASER

NEVER FORGET THAT WHEN YOU GET ADVICE FROM HER

NEVER

LOL 0/74. You're making me feel better about myself.

You should consider Surgerymaxxing.

exactly, most incels will say that their sister is different tho

mind blown...it's over for us sisterhavingcels. That also means we too have chad chasing DNA flowing through our veins. fuck

Just put yourself out there bro!

Tinder isn't real life, but if you keep approaching with confidence, you'll surely become a slayer!

LOL 0/74. You're making me feel better about myself.

You should consider Surgerymaxxing.

no

I LOOK FAR BETTER THAN MANY OF THE FOIDS I SEE ON THE STREET

NEVER GONNA CUT MY FACE FOR WOMEN

NEVER

NEVER

If you're better looking than those foids, you're either a volcel or an autistic.

Maybe you need to lower your standards. Start asking girls that are Landwhales, Ethnic Landwhales, girls with deformities ect. Beggars can't be choosers.

Yep. Even if you have a fat ugly sister it still feels entitled to Chad.

Mine doesn't do this. Maybe in private, I don't know. A lot of the stuff I hear from incels with sisters, like girls night out and going out to clubs all the time for casual fucks and gossiping openly about men in a sexual way is foreign to me, and sounds distinctly "anglo". Sounds like anglo culture problems.

Haha good thing I'm an only child thEn. altHough i wouldn't mind having a sistER for target practice

good thing I don't have a sister

i know this. my sister was no different now that i look back on things.

If you're better looking than those foids, you're either a volcel or an autistic.

Maybe you need to lower your standards. Start asking girls that are Landwhales, Ethnic Landwhales, girls with deformities ect. Beggars can't be choosers.

i approached 700+

i did online dating for 2 years

HOW CAN I BE A FUCKING VOLCEL?