Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Your room is not livable for a human" -My mom

:worryfeels:

clean it buck0
"DISGUSTING Incel doesnt clean room"
"Oh you sweet summer child. I am SHOOK. Clean that room. Women will flock to you!!"

>100 guests

I'm pretty sure all of us would clean our rooms if it really meant someting positive would happen
This.

My room is hardly messy, a bit smelly at times, but not disgusting. My mother much like everyone else's makes a big stink about my room, that just last month my mom made me clean my room up. I'm mean turn it inside out, by removing everything, sweeping the floor,moping the floor,dusting the walls and ceiling+ceiling fan, and then add another bed into my room since mine was pretty old, not to mention the metal frame was falling apart, causing my bed to slant over touching the floor.

I mean my room is clean and my new bed is comfy and all, but ultimately it didn't really benefit me. Jordon Peterson is always saying clean up your room and you can get your life in order. I'm like really nigga?

In any case yeah my mancave is actually CLEAN now, but that won't last forever. It sucked cleaning up my room and replacing my bed since my mom was giving me shit throughout the duration of cleaning with me being a NEET in his early 30's. All I wanted to do was relax in my mancave, but nope my mom swaggered right in and told me we're cleaning this room and getting a new mattress, no ifs ands or buts about it.

Don't let the normies bother you. It really isn't that bad.
I just don't get why you have so much trash laying around. Just put that shit in a trashcan or bin or something.
My room is messy too, but from clothes and stuff, not trash.

sounds pathetic tbh

looks pathetic too

She is trying to say you are subhuman.

NEETand”””””tidy””””””

My room/home is immaculately clean and tidy.

I'm 95% sure I have OCD (never been diagnosed but I have the obsession with neatness/order alongside more serious symptoms) so I simply can't have a messy room.

You know it´s over when your mom tells your room smells like shit but you don´t semell anything weird.

No point in cleaning or tidying when you’re a sub-8 male

Tell her you are subhuman so its fine

It's really not THAT bad
View attachment 80132
And here I was thinking I was the only one using pee bottles...
But seriously man, wtf, this is disgusting, treat yourself with more respect. Drop the junk food too, healthy food tastes better tbh...

Unless you are Chad, invite your gf over to fuck and you are too busy to tidy it up after you will never get respect for being NEET.

I have to keep my room clean or I get anxious. I thinks it's because I had this nightmare once where I was covered in grease and sweat and my room was dirty as shit while I had a foid over. It scarred me.

And here I was thinking I was the only one using pee bottles...
But seriously man, wtf, this is disgusting, treat yourself with more respect. Drop the junk food too, healthy food tastes better tbh...
It's not that bad

it looks like a crackhouse tbh, the mattress on the floor gives off that type of vibe
Really? This is the best its looked in a while

my house is very clean and my room is comfortable
it doesnt matter im still a incel

Im NEET but i have my own place and its pretty clean for now

That room is reaching hiki levels my dude ngl

Apparently my NEET cave is unlivable for a human being according to my mom :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

She had to come into my room (the basement) and was left in shock. Tried to shame me but I ignored her and played it off like I dont care. (Which I dont)

It's not even that dirty kek just bottles on the floor and some trash

Any other NEETs like me living in conditions unfit for a human?
Tbh ur mommy cares for ur room wel'being

I feel like cleaning that for you, man.

mine is worse and i actually cleaned last week

It doesnt bother me in the least

I don't even notice it

No, my room is always clean and organized. Change your habits.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back