Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Your room is not livable for a human" -My mom

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Apparently my NEET cave is unlivable for a human being according to my mom :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

She had to come into my room (the basement) and was left in shock. Tried to shame me but I ignored her and played it off like I dont care. (Which I dont)

It's not even that dirty kek just bottles on the floor and some trash

Any other NEETs like me living in conditions unfit for a human?

tell her that if she was a man, she would rope in the street

My whole family lives like that and my dad is a compulsive accumulator.

After drinking for several days, my room is really fucked up.
But after cleaning, it's okay

Same.
Ok, it's messy, but far from "not livable for a human".
I think mom's are oversensitive in that regard. they are just foids after all ...

If you were a foid you could just make up an excuse that your depressed and you'd get away with it

I actually cleaned my room last week, what's step number 2?

I'm pretty sure all of us would clean our rooms if it really meant someting positive would happen

As a NEET, I like my surroundings clean and organised. I give a call to the cleaning lady whenever I start to feel my room's getting dirty.

try nootropics

It's really not THAT bad
20190112 165814

do you piss in the pepsi bottles?
wtf m8

As a NEET i always clean my room.

I had a very large pile of garbage as well as lots of piss bottles until my mother got rid of it whilst I was asleep.

That's nothing compared to the hole in my wall
I have a hole in my door that I punched lol.

everytime my mom enter my room she say shit like "i need a gas mask just to enter your room"

Next time I drink 5 days straight, I'll post mine.
I will mog you
Mines been way worse in the past lol. Probably will look a lot worse tomorrow seeing as I have beer tonight
That’s pretty bad tbh..

I would anxiety if my room was like that ngl
Really? This is the best its looked in months

Mines been way worse in the past lol. Probably will look a lot worse tomorrow seeing as I have beer tonight

Really? This is the best its looked in months
Fucking cheers, mate

I had a very large pile of garbage as well as lots of piss bottles until my mother got rid of it whilst I was asleep.

I have a hole in my door that I punched lol.
20190112 170436

Mine happened while drunk

Yes bro. It looks filthy.

I would hate to see what it looks like at its worst tbh..:worryfeels:
Imagine more floor trash and hundreds of beer cans and full garbage bags on the floor

19 year old NEET, i just tell my mom to fuck off

Idk. Its messy. But it's hardly unlivable
20190112 171132

only when my parents friends occupy the house and I can't leave the bedroom without being seen.
but it happens rarely.
They're convenient tbh. I love using them

Yea my apartment room was pretty bad, I've a habit of getting stoned and when I get the munchies I eat a ridiculous amount of food and just throw the wrappers and stuff on the ground while on my phone in bed, crumbs all over the bare mattress as well and I'd be in the room all day everyday and never cleaned up but eventually I got evicted and thrown out

Yea my apartment room was pretty bad, I've a habit of getting stoned and when I get the munchies I eat a ridiculous amount of food and just throw the wrappers and stuff on the ground while on my phone in bed, crumbs all over the bare mattress as well and I'd be in the room all day everyday and never cleaned up but eventually I got evicted and thrown out
Yeah I throw wrappers and stuff on the floor too.

That's not very tidy of you fam :feelsmega:
I wouldn't live in such conditions, I'd be too scared of pest infestation. I can only tolerate spiders in my apartment tbh.
coke > pepsi
It's not a big deal tbh. Doesnt bother me at all. No bugs either.

Probably my autism causing me not to give a fuck

Probably my autism causing me not to give a fuck
My autism has the opposite effect tbh. Makes me want to keep everything clean.

Reading your thread has made your username more amusing to me though. There’s some irony in it. :feelshaha:

tell that bitch to stay the fuck out

My autism has the opposite effect tbh. Makes me want to keep everything clean.

Reading your thread has made your username more amusing to me though. There’s some irony in it. :feelshaha:
Yeah I'm more on the no fucks given autism spectrum. Not the overly obsessive and picky about things. Although I have my moments

And kek yesh i just like the phrase neat and tidy I'm far from tidy xD
tell that bitch to stay the fuck out
She usually does. Needed to get something out of a closet tho

wow my apartment is not as dirty as your rooms

And I freak out when I get dust on my desk. :feelshaha:

No shit. You're subhuman, not human.

Tbh I should have told her that in my defense

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
yea. just saw your room and jfl. not even unlivable. pick up the shit on the floor and maybe then you'll get a gf, teeehehehe

yea. just saw your room and jfl. not even unlivable. pick up the shit on the floor and maybe then you'll get a gf, teeehehehe
CLEAN YOUR ROOM BUCKO TEEHEE

Not me, my room is where I stay the most so it's relatively clean and organized.

i clean my room weekly tbh. there is nothing lying around which isnt there usually
my parents said my room was "empty", while i think it has all necessities i need

Apparently my NEET cave is unlivable for a human being according to my mom :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

She had to come into my room (the basement) and was left in shock. Tried to shame me but I ignored her and played it off like I dont care. (Which I dont)

It's not even that dirty kek just bottles on the floor and some trash

Any other NEETs like me living in conditions unfit for a human?
No I like my room nice and clean the only thing that is messy is my desk tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back