Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Your retarded responses to my post were very saddening, but expected

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★

Last week I wrote short summary, of @SlayerSlayer post about how gen x promiscuous careless women archetype slowly went away, and added few thoughts of my own

Here's why everyone that disagreed with me is wrong

DnD rd kys
9 sentences are too much for some users here appearantly

I can't, it's too much text and it's about generational shit, which I don't give a fuck about
not even generational, since all the effects are here to stay for every next generatiom after genz

I think he's trying to say, nobody else has ever suffered as bad as he's suffering. He's unique and special.
it's not about me you tremendous moron. It's how there was tinder letting women select from thousands of men like shopping filter and other social media apps where they can message dudes without the risk of being noticed or called a whore, and having flocks of dozens of simp cucks orbiting around at all time. I know you didn't even inderstand what I said, so here's a picture for you to really put things into perspective

what about generations of currycels from 1940-2024, we have it worse than anyone
not sure how indians before, or those that will be born afterwards, will have it easier than current ones

Gen Z deserve their fate seeing as they adopted the worst of all the generations I can't name 1 positive thing from them, however I don't give a shit about the generation divide as it is bs.
being upfront and normie propoganda resistant (mostly)
Quit the loser mentality. Bitcoin isn't over anyway. We would all be billionnaires if our parents did invest when we were kids.
it's not loser mentality, it's beimg aware of matters around you

Hello saar I read your post and enjoy sir :)

best part is how 999 messages girl has an incel hairline

anyway, age gaps have become very unfashionable (if man is older), so every man will suffer regardless of generation, all the time, and forever, unless they are super rich (remember to pop the champagne whenever a super rich dies)

not even generational, since all the effects are here to stay for every next generatiom after genz
no, things change all the time. nothing stays forever.

it's not loser mentality, it's beimg aware of matters around you
Prokaryote mentality then

Who cares man. Can't we just agree that boomers are at fault ?

it's not about me you tremendous moron. It's how there was tinder letting women select from thousands of men like shopping filter and other social media apps where they can message dudes without the risk of being noticed or called a whore, and having flocks of dozens of simp cucks orbiting around at all time. I know you didn't even inderstand what I said, so here's a picture for you to really put things into perspective
View attachment 1099904

Really? This part seemed to be pretty clearly all about how nobody's ever been dealt quite as bad a hand as you:

then, the whole bitcoin ordeal, fuck me for deciding to play flash games and watch simpsons and other cartoons when I was a first grader rather than investing my whole whole networth of 20 dollars into bitcoin and setting up mining program on my mom's laptop

Not very organised post, but ultimately I said what I wanted to say, it's mystical how every single slutty low standard female and every money printing scheme magically seemed to shut off the moment I turned 10 years old

Really? This part seemed to be pretty clearly all about how nobody's ever been dealt quite as bad a hand as you:
all that wouldn't bother me as much if I had hole to fuck