Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Your relationship success is determined by your sexual orientation.

wantedwanter

wantedwanter

kill people burn shit fuck school
-

FACT: Women know what you seek to get out of them and actively try to sabotage this.​

This is above all else: your looks, your race, your height, everything; just when you think you can use these to your advantage, women will go out of their way to make sure that you cannot, and thus, these attributes become a lesser priority to them than putting you in your place.

Women are not attracted to men who are sexually attracted to them. They may feel compelled to be with us sometimes, but they are NOT in it to be used, that's for sure. Point is, this is only an issue to us because we are straight men.

Think about why it wouldn't be an issue for Chad. Chad does not make his relationship success with women about the way that he looks, because it instead lies in the fact that Chad makes himself an accessory to not only female sexuality, but female authority. WE DO NOT, and that is where the blackpill is.

Chad cannot be motivated by his own sexuality, because Chad does not have one; If a woman told Chad to go suck a man's dick (regardless if said man consents), he will do so to ensure the will of the matriarchy.

BUT, it is ALSO Chad's job to make sure you think otherwise, because it is Chad's job to confuse us on their behalf, granted that it could be anyone doing this job for him.

Chad may opportunistically identify as a human so that he can take the fall for this, but remember that the most qualifying factor of one's humanity is their aversion to external authority. That is what women and us have in common, and that is where the conflict has always been, only difference being that we have to fend for ourselves, which is why women claim to deserve the things they say we don't.

To overcome this, you must ask yourself what it means to be "loved" , "protected", or "respected". These definitions can only come from you, and thus only you can rely on yourself for these things.

If you want to prove they don't deserve these things, you have to undermine the reasons from which they say they do. That is how you level yourself with women.

P.S. I notice we're nearing nighty night hours. This is just me putting myself out there that I'll mod whenever needed.

It seems more than obvious to say that the water is wet, but it has always been known that chad is still the accommodating product of female hypergamy, and its achievement is the existing gynocentrism.

The blackpill, in essence, does not stop being a wish list on the part of the woman. Everything revolves around her desires and it is the man who is offered in the sexual market based on market dynamics.

Gynocentrism moves the world, because the man dies and wages slaves to support the children that no cuckold wanted to accept.

If a woman told Chad to go suck a man's dick (regardless if said man consents), he will do so to ensure the will of the matriarchy.
fuck off fag infiltrator

He made a point, However, the analogy to cocksucking Chad is stupid, yes.
it's simply what makes Chad Chad. Chad is not an enviable role and that is the point I wanted to make.