Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your purpose in life is to procreate.

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
Thats your purpose in life, nothing else, its just to create off spring, at least one.

Not everyone can, meaning you are a failure if you cannot reproduce.

Education means jack shit, money means jack shit, procreating is your purpose in this life, and that is the purpose for anyone that will ever live.

However if you are a failure and cannot procreate, then, money and other copes is the only thing you have.

Or rope, it will be much easier for society to have you gone, as a subhuman, you are just a burden on society.

Thats your purpose in life, nothing else, its just to create off spring, at least one.

Not everyone can, meaning you are a failure if you cannot reproduce.

Education means jack shit, money means jack shit, procreating is your purpose in this life, and that is the purpose for anyone that will ever live.

However if you are a failure and cannot procreate, then, money and other copes is the only thing you have.

Or rope, it will be much easier for society to have you gone, as a subhuman, you are just a burden on society.
High IQ

I never wanted kids, if I'm a failure, so be it.

My purpose in life is to undo the wrongs of feminism, restore the female gender to the way its meant to be, and establish sexual justice

Kinda funny if you think about it. Out of the millions of sperms in your dads balls you manage to make it through despite the odds and yet you are the genetic defect.

My purpose in life is to undo the wrongs of feminism, restore the female gender to the way its meant to be, and establish sexual justice
Well, good luck doing that.

Kinda funny if you think about it. Out of the millions of sperms in your dads balls you manage to make it through despite the odds and yet you are the genetic defect.
All the other are failures just like you, unless your dad is a chad, then, im so fucking sorry.
i am coping at the moment, but my statement isn't the slightest cope.

I reject this.

Bringing a kid into this hellscape isn't a form of immortality, you and your entire genetic lineage will be obliterated. Creating more people trapped in flesh prisons will only make the situation worse. Had I not been born, I wouldn't need to experience this longing for closeness. But I'll give you this, it's difficult to truly give up that which was denied to you.

Thats in essence the sole reason why incels are so frustrated. Every incel realizes in his heart he failed in the most essential task of being a human..to have sex and create offspring. :feelsbadman:
I reject this.

Bringing a kid into this hellscape isn't a form of immortality, you and your entire genetic lineage will be obliterated. Creating more people trapped in flesh prisons will only make the situation worse. Had I not been born, I wouldn't need to experience this longing for closeness. But I'll give you this, it's difficult to truly give up that which was denied to you.
Cope more bro :feelsbadman:

I reject this.

Which is why i said some people are not set out to procreate.
But that is our purpose.

Cope more bro :feelsbadman:
I'm not coping, if anything thoughts of having a kid is cope. It's not something that's comforting to think about, even for me.

Thats your purpose in life
Mediocre-to-low IQ
There isn't any objective purpose. The biological imperative is just part of the extremely overbloated "imposed or emergent" purposes set. Nothing fundamentally validates the drive of life to procreate as objective, and thus, nothing bounds you to follow it. Both "nature" and "purpose" are just abstract definitions that don't mirror reality. And that's not even touching the shitabyss that is determinism.

Mediocre-to-low IQ
There isn't any objective purpose. The biological imperative is just part of the extremely overbloated "imposed or emergent" purposes set. Nothing fundamentally validates the drive of life to procreate as objective, and thus, nothing bounds you to follow it. Both "nature" and "purpose" are just abstract definitions that don't mirror reality. And that's not even touching the shitabyss that is determinism.
Pseudo intellectual cope. Cope more brah.

Mediocre-to-low IQ
You are coping, we are here to procreate, if you think otherwise you are deluded with bluepill.

You spout "cope" all the time like it actually means anything.
Stay low-IQ.

Present your arguments.
I rather spout low iq blackpills than to read your pretentious bluepilled nonsense all day.

You spout "cope" all the time like it actually means anything.
Stay low-IQ.

Present your arguments.
Holy heck, the cope in this one is hard.
How about the sole reason why you are here crying on a internet board about not getting women?
Do you sign up to a board crying about how you cant get any money, food, or anything else? No.

Sex is the most important thing in life. You are deluded by some guy on youtube or a forum talking about how its good to have a stoic mindset and not care what people think and not care about how many women you have in your life, its complete bullshit. Wake up and stop coping like a little bitch.

How about the sole reason why you are here crying on a internet board about not getting women?
Do you sign up to a board crying about how you cant get any money, food, or anything else? No.

Sex is the most important thing in life. You are deluded by some guy on youtube or a forum talking about how its good to have a stoic mindset and not care what people think and not care about how many women you have in your life, its complete bullshit.
Of course, I'm in complete agreement, I feel lonely everyday. Which is why even if by some miracle you ascend, you shouldn't have kids. You want them to experience any of this shit?

Of course, I'm in complete agreement, I feel lonely everyday. Which is why even if by some miracle you ascend, you shouldn't have kids. You want them to experience any of this shit?
If a women allows me to impregnate her, then i am good enough to reproduce.

I don't like it so it's bluepilled
This is the bottom blackpill."Blackpill" used to mean something completely different and people made it into hyperlow-IQ sex/relationship drivel.

And I post on many other places about many other things. Your life doesn't have to revolve around whores. Nothing fundamentally says you should procreate. The biological imperative ISN'T an objective rule. Also, "cope, (contrary to what some people here believe) isn't an argument- you still have zero arguments and that is basically the arguing style of a whore.

Last edited:
Evolutionarily speaking yes, but fuck no, force other entities to exist? Are you in favor of suffering? I guess you are, when it's not
you experiencing that....

This is the bottom blackpill."Blackpill" used to mean something completely different and people made it into hyperlow-IQ sex/relationship drivel.

And I post on many other places about many other things. Your life doesn't have to revolve around whores. Nothing fundamentally says you should procreate. The biological imperative ISN'T an objective rule. Also, "cope: (contrary to what some people here believe) isn't an argument- you still have zero arguments and that is basically the arguing style of a whore.
Cope.

I see what you're saying, but I'm not talking about a case by case sort of deal. I don't think anyone should reproduce.

Evolutionarily speaking yes, but fuck no, force other entities to exist? Are you in favor of suffering? I guess you are, when it's not
This.

I see what you're saying, but I'm not talking about a case by case sort of deal. I don't think anyone should reproduce.

This.
If im being honest with you, i think if i get the chance to reproduce and pass on my face genetics maybe my kid might be average height and be at least 7/10.
If i can make it, then my kid should be able to, unless he is worse looking or shorter then its over and he should rope.

If im being honest with you, i think if i get the chance to reproduce and pass on my face genetics maybe my kid might be average height and be at least 7/10.
I can't stop you, but lets be honest, all of our chances are pretty low anyway. I think procreation is awful, but this isn't the forum to preach so I won't.