Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Your problem is that you don't believe in yourself

M

medialcanthuscel

Greycel
33kdvgj.jpg

:lul::lul::lul:

I think I'm disgusting. I know I'm disgusting. I'm shit at everything and I'm what normies would call a bad person and I admit it. I'm shit. I'm objectively shit.

I don't believe in myself because there's nothing to believe. I'm a sub4 subhuman. You don't truly live if you're not NT and at least 5/10.

guy could lose weight too. I'm sick of defeatist cucks who give in before it truly is over. I know such a point exists, but I believe it to be exaggerated on this website

That nigga made out with bar refaeli

Just be your shelf bro

I cant understand how my friends like me.(they are all guys btw)
Bec. of that i believe in personalitymaxx.

My Chad brother says that ALL the fucking time. Pisses me off so much.

I think I'm disgusting. I know I'm disgusting. I'm shit at everything and I'm what normies would call a bad person and I admit it. I'm shit. I'm objectively shit.

I don't believe in myself because there's nothing to believe. I'm a sub4 subhuman. You don't truly live if you're not NT and at least 5/10.

agreed.

guy could lose weight too. I'm sick of defeatist cucks who give in before it truly is over. I know such a point exists, but I believe it to be exaggerated on this website
>he be losin weight
>finds out he a chinless/jawless babyfaced nigga
>nothing's improved
>rots
>dies alone

>he be losin weight
>finds out he a chinless/jawless babyfaced nigga
>nothing's improved
>rots
>dies alone
he has great eye area tho, but you are right with all that fat we cant say how his jaw would be

HOLD FRAME BRO HOLD FRAME. JUST KEEP SPINNING PLATES

I cant understand how my friends like me.(they are all guys btw)
Bec. of that i believe in personalitymaxx.
Someone to mog. You make them look better. If you ever do get gf shell get more tingles from fucking your friends

The reason you can't bench 495 is because you dont believe in yourself. Its not your genitics its your attitude.

They are really old so i can trust them. Its not like that.
Well i dont know how old you or your friends are but im tempted to say its always like that. I would never let anyone tooo close to me tbh...but not ever socializing is probably bad. Moging hierarchy is real tho.

Being fat is volcel.

believe that I exist? is this the Matrix?

Me on the left after a shower and haircut