Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your pill journey?

Your pill journey

• Bluepill - > Redpill - > Blackpill

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Bluepill - > Blackpill

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Blackpill from the start

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • I am still Reddpill

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • I am still Bluepill

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Did you go straight from the bluepill to the blackpill? Were you a redpiller at some point? Or were you always blackpilled? 

Personally it went like this:

<12 years old: bluepill

12-14 years old: distressing realization that girls in my middle school went for douchebag popular boys

14-16 years old: desperately looking for clues about seduction on the internet, I ended up mostly believing in the redpill, but never completely ( had the strong intuition "asshole game" or "aloof game" would backfire for an ugly dude, and it did the only time I was delusional enough to try it)

16 to now: the blackpill seeps in gradually, I understand it was looks and only looks all along. The final eureka moment was when I learned about the incredible importance of the jaw and the eye area, which actually matter infinitely more than the nose.

What about you? Share your pill journey.

RE: Your order of pills?

I've always been more or less blackpilled. Only difference is that I used to think I was good-looking whereas now I know I'm an ugly piece of shit.

started watching pua videos around age 20
red pilled at 21
blackpilled at 22
vantablackpilled at 23

I was reading PUA shit when I was like 14. When I was 21 I discovered the philosophy of Machiavelli and the red pill, and realised the world wasn't all sunshine and rainbows. When I turned 24 I discovered MGTOW, which had some insightful videos on hypergamy and male disposability. I discovered the Eggman aka Eggy about a year after that and the black pill.

Became aware of MGTOW when I was 20 (2014) and I didn't realize I was an incel indenial, I used to believe that women hit the wall, but however this is further from the truth; women still get to live sexual explicit lives in there 30s and beyond, the only difference is that they became more bitter from their failed relationships with Chads. I discovered the black pill this year of 2017 (23); this was when someone linked r/incels in r/foreveralone. So I've been black-pilled for 10 months, ever since.

I don't think childhood counts.

Red to black for me.

I suppose Blue-Red-Black, but I was always Red Pilled on politics and immigration.

When I was a kid, I assumed I'd be 'normal' and get pussy one day. As I got older, I naturally progressed from Red to Black. The thresholds for realization were going through two years of college still a virgin, never making six feet and starting to lose my hair at 23. I still had very faint hopes of having kids one day until my late 20s when I finally accepted it was over. Losing my mother suddenly also all but destroyed me. Almost a year later I had a hope of escaping, but she turned out to be a dyke, so I knew that was my last shot. I'm just waiting for death now.

got redpilled in high school, blackpilled in uni.

Always sort of new about the "blackpill" before I learned of the actually term. Just take a few moments to look at what's going on around you and you will see.

I became black pilled when I noticed my chadlite friend get nearly all the chicks we hung out with even though I was more copefident and made them laugh harder. Personality cope is bullshit.

Fontaine said:
16 to now: the blackpill seeps in gradually, I understand it was looks and only looks all along. 
Sounds like bullshit

For me it is Blue pill ---> Purple pill.

Although my purple pill is 90% red pilled.

And I know that I can't have an honest non cucked intimate relationship with 99.98% of Femoids out there as a 0/10. That is why intimately embraced the LDAR lifestyle.

Bluepill - > Redpill - > Blackpill I suppose.

Kind of blackpilled since childhood

I've always been red pilled because I don't like being accepted by others. I have a natural tendency to want to rock the boat and stir up conflict with others because trying to be accepted is boring and not in my nature.