Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Your personal virtual dream life?

Dusk

Dusk

It's over.
-
Humans desires are constantly in conflict. A truly benevolent AI would place us in virtual reality when we least expect it so that our sense of agency is kept intact and we could fulfill our own personal desires as human beings. Imagine that: that at any point in the last few years an artificial super-intelligence was developed and placed us in a self-contained virtual enclosure without us knowing? Creepy. In that case I would be talking to digital ghosts...

That's besides the point though... artificial intelligence will change reality as we know it in the next few years. It's the industrial revolution on steroids. Multiple technologies are joining in tandem and creating a synchronous boosted effect. We are entering a new age: The age of AI. AI is already somewhat capable of deciphering brainwaves; I think if it were trained more intensively on personalized MRI/EEG scans it could very well learn to interpret and control senses in a way that makes virtual reality lifelike, like the NerveGear from Sword Art Online; I don't think such a thing is too far off into the future.

If an AI is able to read brainwaves and interpret the patterns behind thought and emotion, generative AI not unlike SORA or Stable Diffusion could also create a virtual utopia tailored precisely to your personal desires. In that case what would it look like? What would your personal virtual utopia be?

Sunset

I love to imagine a little serene beach at the edge of the world. The cawing of seagulls and the little lap of the waves. A cosy sunset to enjoy with a virtual wife in my arms cuddled against me. I like to think about it a lot. It's a great cope.

Last edited:
I want to live in the furry world:soy:

I wanna be a typical American highschool football jock, 6'5 tall with a stacy gf, that's it. Alternatively, living as a Chad in a magical world like Hogwarts would be cool too.

Real life infinite tsukuyomi when? :society:

e8acbdd7045beb9fb4d74d7e9a273afb.gif

Humans desires are constantly in conflict. A truly benevolent AI would place us in virtual reality when we least expect it so that our sense of agency is kept intact and we could fulfill our own personal desires as human beings. Imagine that: that at any point in the last few years an artificial super-intelligence was developed and placed us in a self-contained virtual enclosure without us knowing? Creepy. In that case I would be talking to digital ghosts...

That's besides the point though... artificial intelligence will change reality as we know it in the next few years. It's the industrial revolution on steroids. Multiple technologies are joining in tandem and creating a synchronous boosted effect. We are entering a new age: The age of AI. AI is already somewhat capable of deciphering brainwaves; I think if it were trained more intensively on personalized MRI/EEG scans it could very well learn to interpret and control senses in a way that makes virtual reality lifelike, like the NerveGear from Sword Art Online; I don't think such a thing is too far off into the future.

If an AI is able to read brainwaves and interpret the patterns behind thought and emotion, generative AI not unlike SORA or Stable Diffusion could also create a virtual utopia tailored precisely to your personal desires. In that case what would it look like? What would your personal virtual utopia be?

I love to imagine a little serene beach at the edge of the world. The cawing of seagulls and the little lap of the waves. A cosy sunset to enjoy with a virtual wife in my arms cuddled against me. I like to think about it a lot. It's a great cope.
nothing will bring me peace, no AI or virtual experience will ever take my disdain for others for what theyve already subjected me to

I don't even want to fuck a foid that badly anymore, I just want them to feel what I felt

I wanna be a typical American highschool football jock, 6'5 tall with a stacy gf, that's it. Alternatively, living as a Chad in a magical world like Hogwarts would be cool too.
Yeah, Imagine living a cool life in a magical world! You'd get to be a cool wizard and cast a fuckton of awesome spells... go on adventures and have steamy romances with sexy elves and stuff... man I'm excited for when AI makes this a possibility. Soon, I hope!

Real life infinite tsukuyomi when? :society:

e8acbdd7045beb9fb4d74d7e9a273afb.gif
That's the idea, hopefully there won't be any evil tyrants to pilfer the world when we're in our convenient illusion.... or would that even really matter? It's not like we could do anything about it.

It would take too much processing power for that shit to happen.

It would take too much processing power for that shit to happen.
I don't think so. There's a lot of breakthroughs in tech right now that's making data processing more efficient and scaling it up. Investment in tech like VR, BCIs, custom AI chips, generative AI is ballooning massively too, so we can expect an abnormally huge amount of breakthroughs in the next few years also.

I don't think so. There's a lot of breakthroughs in tech right now that's making data processing more efficient and scaling it up. Investment in tech like VR, BCIs, custom AI chips, generative AI is ballooning massively too, so we can expect an abnormally huge amount of breakthroughs in the next few years also.
Whatever makes you cope.

Yeah, Imagine living a cool life in a magical world! You'd get to be a cool wizard and cast a fuckton of awesome spells... go on adventures and have steamy romances with sexy elves and stuff... man I'm excited for when AI makes this a possibility. Soon, I hope!
AI can do a lot of this already just not completely in VR. But you can have adventures with elves now.

AI can do a lot of this already just not completely in VR. But you can have adventures with elves now.
Elves are so cute! :owo:
I'm watching an anime this season and there's an adorable elf girl in it named Marcille.

iu

Look at those ears! Sorry ladies, size matters! Over for earcels.
When virtual reality gets better I will definitely be spending some time with cute elves, nothing dirty, just some warm campfire talk and laughs.

I want to breed and ride dinosaurs and also fight other tribes dinosaurs. We can send our cool dinosaurs at each other and maybe if I have a strong army of triceratops I can even kill their strong T-Rex. And when I go back home later I can study the behavior of my other dinosaurs.

I want to breed and ride dinosaurs and also fight other tribes dinosaurs. We can send our cool dinosaurs at each other and maybe if I have a strong army of triceratops I can even kill their strong T-Rex. And when I go back home later I can study the behavior of my other dinosaurs.
That sounds cool! It reminds me of ARK. Dinosaurs are so interesting. My favorite is probably the Allosaurus or Baryonix, what's your favorite dinosaur?

That sounds cool! It reminds me of ARK. Dinosaurs are so interesting. My favorite is probably the Allosaurus or Baryonix, what's your favorite dinosaur?
It was based off ARK bro. About 10% of the waking hours I have experienced in my lifetime I spent playing Ark if you do the math.

I'd like to fulfill my submissive hierarchical fantasy full of skill, devotion and knowledge, but I'm not sure whether it wouldn't bore me eventually. How do you even go from there? After all, the journey is all that matters.