Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Your penis size determines your inceldom

blackpiller_incel

blackpiller_incel

Part of the Know Bro- Leftist Music Killer
-
If you have 1 sexual encounter, your penis size will determine your overall sexual activity among foids in your area and state

My dick is 7.5 inch and im still an incel

@yez seething :feelshaha:

My dick is 9 inches and I’m still incel

having a thin dick is a death sentence. i wonder why i even bother to masturbate seeing as all it does is constantly refresh a desire that will never be fulfilled, or if so, just for one time and then they would never come back due to not having a girthy dick.

if your dick is not thick then you will never be able to have satisifying sex, and even if you did get sex one time they would never be interested in repeating it. fml. I AM FUCKING PISSED FUCK FUCK FUCK

It doesn’t matter once they see your sub4 face

and the cherry ontop of having a thin dick, is being circumsized. so not only is my dick too thin and feel lose in a pussy and not get any pleasure for either of us because i cant fill her, but my sensation of severely blunted as tribute to the kike gods.

i fucking hate this life and hope that i fucking die

and the cherry ontop of having a thin dick, is being circumsized. so not only is my dick too thin and feel lose in a pussy and not get any pleasure for either of us because i cant fill her, but my sensation of severely blunted as tribute to the kike gods.

i fucking hate this life and hope that i fucking die