Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your only pretty to your famly

D

Dan the man

Recruit
★★★★★
Obly my parents love me because they remember me a cute baby.

Now I am an ugly man I can get no girl at college to love me.

Every girl thinks I am a creep # autistic.

They give me evil stares

discuss

English should be a requirement for the forum tbh

Naaaaah. When I was a kid, my cousins (huge family) would sit around me in a circle making up songs about everything about me they found repulsive. And my mother NEVER lied. Even my favorite HS teacher told me I was going to have to get a good job because people who look like me have no chance otherwise.

At least I never had to deal with false hope.

Naaaaah. When I was a kid, my cousins (huge family) would sit around me in a circle making up songs about everything about me they found repulsive. And my mother NEVER lied. Even my favorite HS teacher told me I was going to have to get a good job because people who look like me have no chance otherwise.

At least I never had to deal with false hope.
I agree to disagree with your opinien

They give me evil stares

discuss

Duuuude. I know what you mean. When you're so ugly that JUST EXISTING is offensive to people who can see you... Humans.

Duuuude. I know what you mean. When you're so ugly that JUST EXISTING is offensive to people who can see you... Humans.
Very intersting remark. Based

Very true, my mother sees me as some kind of prince with perfect face and shit.. i already know what i am, why they try to make yourself feel so good about your shitty looks?

I'm not pretty to them either, speak for yourself.