Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your only mission, goal in life was to go out and breed, and you failed so fucking badly

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
you failed at your only purpose in life.

your entire life is meaningless garbage

Lol at thinking breedinf means anything.
If anything breeding as incel=evwn worse due to guilt and knowing your kids now get to enjoy this hell.

yup we are failed organisms

There's no point to breeding these days. For most, kids are a net liability.

There's no point to breeding these days. For most, kids are a net liability.
This.
And the world is going to shit as well.
You have to be insanly psychopath and evil to breed today. Or just ignorant.

There is no such thing as a purpose in life. Natural selection have no values, it's just random accidental fucked up genes propagating themselves for no reason at all other than propagating themselves.

Stop being a genetics cucks.

I don't wanna breed even if i was chad i'd be content with love/sex/female company.

You think that when you die you receive some darwinian award because you had a child and you continue feeling the consciousness of your child ? LOL. You're dead either way. Life has no objective purposes and no meaning, you are confusing selfish genes using you as a cuck to propagate mindlessly and prolong the endless cycle of suffering with a "valuable goal"

Things are good for us because they are pleasurable not because you'll win a darwin medal or for a "life purpose"

Last edited:
This.
And the world is going to shit as well.
You have to be insanly psychopath and evil to breed today. Or just ignorant.
A lot of ignorance. You look into the eyes of people who have children and it's the look of mindlessness. They apply no logic into their decision.

Tmp 16734 fluoridestare phixr420823304

Ignore meme text

A lot of ignorance. You look into the eyes of people who have children and it's the look of mindlessness. They apply no logic into their decision.

glad to find totally blackpilled people here.

glad to find totally blackpilled people here.
Just speaking from what I observe in other parents and my own. They operate on no level higher than a pregnant stray cat so to speak. Just animal instinct.

I hope I still have a chance

I will hopefully