Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your online life is just a reflection of your real life

NormieHater

NormieHater

Banned
-
I know you don't look a certain way online, but if you don't know shit online, chances are you don't know shit IRL either

Your life is also amazing if you have an amazing online life

Months ago in a video game I was practicing an glitch and one glitch I couldn't perform even though I tried hours and hours practicing it

Next day I have a conversation with some of the know-it-alls after I change my identity and I was able to decieve them, one of them was asking for help I said I'll help then from there the story continues

This guy I met his friend had youtube videos and I talked to him basically talking about how I think his friend has cool exploits and cheats and that I would like to know how to do them, I told him I saw him do them too and showed few of my tricks

He was a good guy even though I was a noob he told me a few things

He just said that he's fucking 15 and that he coded parts of the game to exploit it

I realized all this effort went into nothing, all of my effort gone to nothing

Let's go back to the start, I said I didn't like them. I know few of them IRL and they have amazing lives and they look better than me, all of these things..

They're blessed in one more thing basically, even one of my friends growing up I asked him how does he do it and he's tells me his dad pays for it, all of the important stuff, that he learned his dad paved his way and I'm stuck wondering how wasting hours upon hours

Trust me, things aren't that hard to get, you just don't have the right resources, there's always an easy way out, don't stress out so much

I also have a few theories, some of the users you meet day to day are operated by large organisations that control what come out of their mouths, they have no personality all of it is scripted

It feels real talking to some of you but I refuse to believe some people can be that good at whatever, there's always an easier way this is what I've learnt. I've only been missing out.

If you see a bunch of people's lives you envy after you tried your hardest and they excel and you don't, chances are you weren't cut out, try your best but always remember, you can't control other people

People are so difficult it's so hard to deal with them, you ask them for one thing they have a variety of reactions and questions, it's never straightforward, when you pursue your goals first thing you do is to not blame yourself if you hate the elites, the people in power

Connections aren't that simple, I can't live day in day out talking about how bad rape is and I'm never gonna do it, some point along the road they're gonna say I look like a rapist, I know very well how normies work, they're the worst, I don't envy them but just wait as more things come to me, nothing can stop me

I used to cope with online friends but they all found out I was a loser and stopped talking to me.

High iq post @TheProphetMuscle pin this

Last edited:
If I were a chad you can bet I wouldn't be playing some shitty game or wasting time online. Maybe I would spend some time on social networks to get more foids.

If I were a chad you can bet I wouldn't be playing some shitty game or wasting time online. Maybe I would spend some time on social networks to get more foids.
True no lonely man would ever spent time online

I used to cope with online friends but they all found out I was a loser and stopped talking to me.
:cryfeels: similar situation here with both online and irl friends. Based avi brocel btw

The user is banned tho

nice ban, pussy

People are so difficult it's so hard to deal with them, you ask them for one thing they have a variety of reactions and questions, it's never straightforward
So true!

True shit. I'm a volcel. I don't search for relationship like a simp "Ohh what I'm gonna do with my life I need a woman in my life so she can validate my existence because alone I get existential crisis. I need a mommy cuz I'm still a little boy"

28 years old never saw a pussy irl and I will never will... cuz I don't even want to tbh. I'm to intelligent and mature beyond this realm to be with a woman in a relationship.

All I want from life is to live a good life without women. We got internet 'n shit. We got a lot of copes, we ain't in 1860 anymore.

We can survive without women and that's a fact. You can live without pussy. That's why universe gave you hands. With hands you can jerk off or you can work to earn some money so you can buy bitches. God bless the hands lmfao.

To be honest if I wanted to be in a relationship I could be in one but ain't gonna be a simp like @Komesarj and btw that motherfucker call that ascension. Being a simp in 2023 is rated as ascension.

In this era of internet being into a relationship is just cuckery and simping. If you're past 20 and you got no bitches it's over for you. Bitches will label you as subhuman weirdo or a potential betabux.

Again if you're past 20 and you got no bitch it's over. Bitches will use you as a tool(not as a sexual tool don't over think)
Bitches will tamed you to do their bidding.

It's over for this generation and for the next or for humanity's future. The truth is out there everywhere. Men are seeing for the first time crystal clear the true face of women.

It's over.

True shit. I'm a volcel. I don't search for relationship like a simp "Ohh what I'm gonna do with my life I need a woman in my life so she can validate my existence because alone I get existential crisis. I need a mommy cuz I'm still a little boy"

28 years old never saw a pussy irl and I will never will... cuz I don't even want to tbh. I'm to intelligent and mature beyond this realm to be with a woman in a relationship.

All I want from life is to live a good life without women. We got internet 'n shit. We got a lot of copes, we ain't in 1860 anymore.

We can survive without women and that's a fact. You can live without pussy. That's why universe gave you hands. With hands you can jerk off or you can work to earn some money so you can buy bitches. God bless the hands lmfao.

To be honest if I wanted to be in a relationship I could be in one but ain't gonna be a simp like @Komesarj and btw that motherfucker call that ascension. Being a simp in 2023 is rated as ascension.

In this era of internet being into a relationship is just cuckery and simping. If you're past 20 and you got no bitches it's over for you. Bitches will label you as subhuman weirdo or a potential betabux.

Again if you're past 20 and you got no bitch it's over. Bitches will use you as a tool(not as a sexual tool don't over think)

It's over for this generation and for the next or for humanity's future. The truth is out there everywhere. Men are seeing for the first time crystal clear the true face of women.

It's over.
Fucking based

It's over.
Based avi

I know you don't look a certain way online, but if you don't know shit online, chances are you don't know shit IRL either

Months ago in a video game I was practicing an glitch and one glitch I couldn't perform even though I tried hours and hours practicing it

Next day I have a conversation with some of the know-it-alls after I change my identity and I was able to decieve them, one of them was asking for help I said I'll help then from there the story continues

This guy I met his friend had youtube videos and I talked to him basically talking about how I think his friend has cool exploits and cheats and that I would like to know how to do them, I told him I saw him do them too and showed few of my tricks

He was a good guy even though I was a noob he told me a few things

He just said that he's fucking 15 and that he coded parts of the game to exploit it

I realized all this effort went into nothing, all of my effort gone to nothing

Let's go back to the start, I said I didn't like them. I know few of them IRL and they have amazing lives and they look better than me, all of these things..

They're blessed in one more thing basically, even one of my friends growing up I asked him how does he do it and he's tells me his dad pays for it, all of the important stuff, that he learned his dad paved his way and I'm stuck wondering how wasting hours upon hours

Trust me, things aren't that hard to get, you just don't have the right resources, there's always an easy way out, don't stress out so much

I also have a few theories, some of the users you meet day to day are operated by large organisations that control what come out of their mouths, they have no personality all of it is scripted

It feels real talking to some of you but I refuse to believe some people can be that good at whatever, there's always an easier way this is what I've learnt. I've only been missing out.

If you see a bunch of people's lives you envy after you tried your hardest and they excel and you don't, chances are you weren't cut out, try your best but always remember, you can't control other people

People are so difficult it's so hard to deal with them, you ask them for one thing they have a variety of reactions and questions, it's never straightforward, when you pursue your goals first thing you do is to not blame yourself if you hate the elites, the people in power

Connections aren't that simple, I can't live day in day out talking about how bad rape is and I'm never gonna do it, some point along the road they're gonna say I look like a rapist, I know very well how normies work, they're the worst, I don't envy them but just wait as more things come to me, nothing can stop me
Most kids nowadays are born with an ipad in there hands that's why they know so much about coding meanwhile I was too poor even for a flip phone.

I’m pretty sure the average normie does NOT have online friends

Having an online life is lowkey a loser trait

I’ve seen some chads in the online circles I used to frequent but such people are few and far between

brootal same, they ghosted me when i face revealed like a moron

Its brutal

Indeed.

I must be more popular than I thought in real life.

I’m pretty sure the average normie does NOT have online friends

Having an online life is lowkey a loser trait

I’ve seen some chads in the online circles I used to frequent but such people are few and far between
I don't even have online firends as all of them are fucking attricious to me. All I have are fucking objectsm like the goddamn fridge. That's nigga is tnice. And the fucking booze. Is my best friend

I don't even have online firends as all of them are fucking attricious to me. All I have are fucking objectsm like the goddamn fridge. That's nigga is tnice. And the fucking booze. Is my best friend
Similar situation here. Wish I could drink but I’m 19 and friendless so I have no connections that could sell it to me