Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Your noa argamani

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

Rescued hostage Noa Argamani: 'My boyfriend, is still there'

Argamani spoke about her boyfriend, who is still in Hamas captivity: "Avinatan, my boyfriend, is still there, and we need to bring them back before it will be too late. We don't want to lose more people than we already lost," she said.

I hope they release her boyfriend so they can rejoice together in this hard time.

Noa Argamani throws a party to 'celebrate life' after captivity

'246 days I waited for this moment,' Noa said to her friends, while dressed in a swimsuit associated with the campaign to bring the hostages home

Alongside her friends and father, former hostage Noa Argamani, whose partner Avinatan Or is still held captive by Hamas in Gaza, celebrated her return from captivity at an event called "Dance with Noa."

"I waited 246 days for this moment," Noa said, referencing the number of days she spent in captivity before her rescue. "It’s not ideal to have this party right now with the war in the background, with our soldiers on the battlefield, and with 109 hostages still in Gaza, including my partner, whom I miss terribly. But despite all that, I’m happy to celebrate life with all of you."
"Every day, we need to cherish every moment we have here," she added, as her friends cheered, "We waited so long, we love you, Noa, you’re amazing!" She was dressed in a yellow swimsuit, a color associated with the campaign to bring the hostages home.

I don't believe Hamas treated her badly

Noa Argamani throws a party to 'celebrate life' after captivity

View attachment 1236999

'246 days I waited for this moment,' Noa said to her friends, while dressed in a swimsuit associated with the campaign to bring the hostages home

Alongside her friends and father, former hostage Noa Argamani, whose partner Avinatan Or is still held captive by Hamas in Gaza, celebrated her return from captivity at an event called "Dance with Noa."

"I waited 246 days for this moment," Noa said, referencing the number of days she spent in captivity before her rescue. "It’s not ideal to have this party right now with the war in the background, with our soldiers on the battlefield, and with 109 hostages still in Gaza, including my partner, whom I miss terribly. But despite all that, I’m happy to celebrate life with all of you."
"Every day, we need to cherish every moment we have here," she added, as her friends cheered, "We waited so long, we love you, Noa, you’re amazing!" She was dressed in a yellow swimsuit, a color associated with the campaign to bring the hostages home.
Psyop

@Fat Link Pin your noa argamani mango

Can't believe someone could kidnap such a sweet and cheerful girl! Lets hope hamas releases her boyfriend too so they can reunite!!! (praying hands emoji)

If you died you'd be lucky if they even bother to bury you JFL.
Thats also true. But, the point of the thread was that shes partying after she said her boyfriend is still in captivity.

Everyone missed the point.

Based :feelscomfy:

Thats also true. But, the point of the thread was that shes partying after she said her boyfriend is still in captivity.

Everyone missed the point.

Based :feelscomfy:
She survived Hamas bro, she's a troopER.
Respect women button. -------------------------------------> :f:

'celebrate life'
TBH I never understood why normies value their life so much.
If terrorists captured me I would be scared of torture but I wouldn't care if they killed me.

TBH I never understood why normies value their life so much.
If terrorists captured me I would be scared of torture but I wouldn't care if they killed me.

You think someone who looks like this. Was going to a "peace" themed rave party in the middle of nowhere, full of drugs and orgies with her alleged bf who she doesnt give a fuck about can relate to us?