Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel YOUR NAME IS IN THE NEWS BLKPILPRES!

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

I am not Insane, Just one step ahead of the curve.
★★★★★
@BlkPillPres GTIH

You mad lad your name made it the Scottish Sun!

Last seen Mar 7, 2021

Absolute clown world that MSM media outlets source incels.co. Imagine how many of us here are mentioned in other places like in intelligence reports.

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

He has been eternalized.

Absolute clown world that MSM media outlets source incels.co. Imagine how many of us here are mentioned in other places like in intelligence reports.

legit JFL, we literally live rent free in the heads of thousands. hundreds of thousands maybe millions of dollars spent on monitoring us. lmao clown world

I had an old username in a news article around 10 or so years ago, can't seem to find it anymore though.

You lads are going to beta test the concetration camps :feelsLightsaber:

You lads are going to beta test the concetration camps :feelsLightsaber:
Will they have orange juice?
(From concentrate?)
I like oranges!

But i have trouble concentrating...

Soooo,

I call it a win-win!
Btw...
I told that nigga to write a motherfucking book and sell it to be the rich nigga he wants to be...

Now here is some FREE GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING advertising and WHERE is that fucking book?

Dumb nigger!

Last edited:
Minassian is such a fucking autist jesus

I'm probably under surveillance by Mossad.

You and every other Arab. I'm 100% certain they have a dossier on every user here, even the kikecels.
The kikecels are here to subvert us and give that info to them.

Ah yes: the kikecels boogeyman...