Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

your most spergy moments.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
what were they?

Shouting everything I had in my lungs after getting rejected from a bar.

seeing all these sexhavers drinking and having fun and I couldn't even alcoholmaxx, the brutality of inceldom catched me
lmao i was trying to have a drink alone at a bar once and a foid kept fucking with me.

Attachments

• gettyimages-542502429-27867461d697a947417e7f8760b72b1c96880582.jpg
    gettyimages-542502429-27867461d697a947417e7f8760b72b1c96880582.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Calling the cashier a nigger, telling him to kill himself because he wouldn't let me get energy drink. This was when i was young.

I also bought cyberpunk for ps4 on release day, game wont even load. Go to store with receipt, disc everything and they give me 50 percent of what i pay for. Hearing this i start screaming, callling him a nigger and literally pushing all the discs. One man riot jfl, shit is really embarrassing ngl.

makes sense. lots of foids are racist lmao. but im white so it really doesnt make sense. why would she show me the white power sign?
cuz she thinks u should go back to ur country

Calling the cashier a nigger, telling him to kill himself because he wouldn't let me get energy drink. This was when i was young.
nigga how did his blackass not beat the fuck out of u

When my sisters told me that cats are color blind and I started getting angry and talking loud and arguing with them that they weren't. Then they started laughing and shaking their head saying there was no point in trying to convince me bc I'm too autistic