Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your Most Expensive Headphones?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6626
  • Start date
30 dollar SkullCandy for listening to my monitor, proprietary gay ass iPhone headphones for 30, and 18 bucks for my Letscom Bluetooth headphones. The Bluetooth headphones are surprisingly good for the price

Nowadays I'm using Beats earbuds (urBeats). They usually run around $50-60 new. However, ever since Apple bought Beats, they replaced the 3mm jack with their gay ass lightning connector. So I went online and bought a used pair with the universal jack for $25 or so. They are by far the best earbuds I've used. :feelsmusic: They're definitely a step up from Skullcandies.
9a43e5db-330b-42b9-bbea-8a24f10fa367.jpg

I had a friend give me AKG 240 studio's, they're usually around $70 or so. The treble is fantastic and so are the mids, but the bass is lacking. They don't get very loud either. However, they are perfect for running my guitar amp through.
k240studio4055cb4939d21-b35b86b06b215df9d00c4d1e87055f8d.jpg

I buy mine from the pound shop.

They break after a week.
I used to, never again. You can't hear for shit, the sound is unbalanced, and the mic isn't decipherable to the person on the other line.
I use standard earbuds from Apple. They do the job fine for me. I wouldn't want to buy a really expensive pair and then become accustomed to the sound they provide as it might ruin the sensation of listening with the Apple earbuds.
Apple earbuds are expensive though.