Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your mom never loved you as much as she would have a Chad son

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Pretty sure the neglect started when it became clear I wouldn't be Chad lol.

Women can't overcome the Chad/beta dichotomy even with their own children.

If you were Chad you would have probably received a lot more money/attention/etc...

Yep, can confirm with my own family when comparing with my siblings.

Maybe, but mothers are still the only chance of female love an incel can get

I think my mother wants me to be gay

I know my mother hates me, I see very clearly but guess what I hate her fucking bitch I hate that bitch brought me in this world fucking subhuman trash.,

I know my mother hates me, I see very clearly but guess what I hate her fucking bitch I hate that bitch brought me in this world fucking subhuman trash.,
brutal, alot of dumb bitch mothers tbh

If a mother has a chad son she would want him to go out into the world and fuck girls. If she has an incel son she is usually overprotective and castrates him.

Im the ugliest of my siblings and my mom loved me the most, maybe because she knew i have no chance in life.

If a mother has a chad son she would want him to go out into the world and fuck girls. If she has an incel son she is usually overprotective and castrates him.
Chads usually don't get baited into being overprotected like incels, since they have a lot of influences in their lives, many from their peers, whereas incels usually only have their mother and like 1 friend and thus are manipulated by their mom like a puppet.

If a mom tried to overprotect Chad he would simply laugh and say she doesn't need to worry or rebel so much until he can be outside longer, whereas incels simply comply.

Last edited:
If you were Chad you would have probably received a lot more money/attention/etc...
might be anecdotal but most chads i know only became chads after puberty, a lot of them where low tier normie before. I don't think moms can predict puberty tbh

Because everyone loves chad.