Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Your looksmatch will be listening to this when she's done being used up

My looksmatch has 4 kids and gets beaten up regularly by her tallfag husband.

2 years ago
[UWSL]"When I first listened to this, I cried my heart out for nearly an hour. I had not, and have not, cried so hard the last 30 years of my life, I believe. This one is evidently the one to start with if you're not a kid anymore. We all have lifetimes of lies to dissolve, before we can retrain our minds to learn magic once more.[/UWSL] [UWSL]And then I'm someone who was raised in a fairly spiritual matter. I can hardly fathom how deeply the majority of people have sunk into the lies."[/UWSL]

I wonder if listening to this will stop the matrix agents from giving me nerve entrapment as I'm one rank away from Divine on dota?

Thanks, i bet, shes not. She would rather be beaten to a pulp.
Maybe not and she is just coward and retarded? I don't know her, my oneitis were all in school time and I lost the oneitis as soon as they rejected me so this was the best way to get rid of it. Must be a lot harder for you
Sorry to hear that she's getting beat up? :dafuckfeels:
No that he is in this miserable position. And yeah that she should rather be happy with him than beaten up. Maybe beaten up with him though :feelsdevil:

My looksmatch is having orgies with 3 Tyronelites (true story) and will soon squeeze out a mulatto that will be posting here in 15 years

My lookmatch is retarded and has 24 kids with Chad

I will RAPE my looksmatch
And the foid-worshiping simps in prison will then rape you unless you go ER before you're caught. There is no justice. :feelsbadman:

My looksmatch may even be considered average/cute by males, since the size and shape of the jaw isn't very important if you're a girl. Well. Just like any other thing which is important if you're a guy. Also they use a ton of fakeup.

My looksmatch may even be considered average/cute by males, since the size and shape of the jaw isn't very important if you're a girl. Well. Just like any other thing which is important if you're a guy. Also they use a ton of fakeup.
I think a looksmatch is not just an opposite-sex version of you but also adjusted to have the same rating as you. If you look worse than 90% of guys, then she must look worse than 90% of girls - no more, no less. So for example in order to have a worse rating, she can have a heavily defined brow ridge - a masculine feature which looks like shit on foids. Well, then again, they'd still find her cute because simps would find even a 0/10 landwhale cute if they're desperate enough.