Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Your life is priceless, even if you think it isn't going the way you like

Kokoro

Kokoro

Veteran
Life is a ride and we never know where we will go. We may think we have an idea but there may be detours, traffic, and potholes.
Everyday you can do one thing to improve yourself.

God bless!

Ironically, I love myself despite being where I am.

That's why I'm not an antinatalist or a suicidalcel who tries to bring everyone down like some people around here.

Sure but self-improvement is just cope in the end.

Tengri blessed us with existence under eternal blue sky :feelsokman:

No self improvement for my height

That's why I'm not an antinatalist or a suicidalcel who tries to bring everyone down like some people around here.
No its because you are not even 25 yourself to say this

Antinatilism shouldn't depend on that, at least in theory. You can have a life you deem worth living and still judge the immense suffering in the world to outweigh the collective joy felt by all, and consequently consider life a net negative for the living.

But yeah, same, I also like myself and never (even when I was bullied in school) fantasized about being more like the NTs around me, I always fantasized about them being more like me. Oh, and also about [REDACTED].

Last edited:
my life after my death can probably be described in 2 words
hopelessness and misery

A grasshopper has more worth than me

Hehe, give it some time bucko

I am gonna die from being incrl

Quit being so vague, no wonder people think this advice is cookie-cutter. If you want to grow as a person you have to face your fears every day to the point that you're numb. But first learn how to fight it will give you the confidence you need to socialize and make fearless decisions without backtracking.

Life is a ride and we never know where we will go. We may think we have an idea but there may be detours, traffic, and potholes.

God bless!

Lifefuel

not very motivating thread tbh tbh

Antinatilism shouldn't depend on that, at least in theory. You can have a life you deem worth living and still judge the immense suffering in the world to outweigh the collective joy felt by all, and consequently consider life a net negative for the living.

But yeah, same, I also like myself and never (even when I was bullied in school) fantasized about being more like the NTs around me, I always fantasized about them being more like me. Oh, and also about [REDACTED].
What I wonder is what kind of psychological structure these types of ideas attract. The idea of never reproducing and hoping that no one else will...

Anti-life at its finest.

Are you from central Asia or Far East (Russia)
I'm Chinese of Mongolian ethnicity with gaoshan and turkic and very small amount of nw euro ancestry. Lived in Far East Russia before (buryatia)

Cope life satisfaction is genetic

What I wonder is what kind of psychological structure these types of ideas attract. The idea of never reproducing and hoping that no one else will...

Anti-life at its finest.
Being pro-life is easy as long as you are not being eaten alive right now, or suffering in some other inescapable hell. From starving children in 3rd world shit holes to animal's spending all their life factories to the ever-present nightmares of nature itself. It's not about psychology, it's about trying to quantifying both joy and misery and coming to the conclusion that overall the bad heavily outweighs the good. To the degree that psychology plays a role, easily triggered empathy and high neuroticism are probably the primary predictors.

Also wonder what kind of mind could look at the world as is and think "nah, because I'm not in suffering badly enough right now to want to die this is all OK and should continue forever".

And I'm not even anti-life. I'm against life as it is now. But even that isn't true, I would probably like to have children under the right circumstances (money + wife) but that is because I would be able to give them a life worth living.

Don't talk down to me like you have some moral or intellectual high ground. The people suffering the most are powerless and can't make themselves heard, same with the kinds of beings that suffer the most (e.g. animals).

Just imagine if you would be willing to live through the combined experience of all people or even living beings around today. Would you take the worst life has to offer to get to the good? Is this worth it because someone has fun fucking brain-dead whores and driving around in fast cars somewhere? If you wouldn't want to live through it would should someone else have to?

We all think our lives are priceless, but normies think our lives are worthless, so we are treated like shit. It doesn’t matter what you think of yourself if everyone else thinks you are genetic garbage.

I'm Chinese of Mongolian ethnicity with gaoshan and turkic and very small amount of nw euro ancestry. Lived in Far East Russia before (buryatia)
Thank you for answering my question.