Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Your lawyer when he can no longer defend your .is posts

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-

@faded future

LOL I watched this movie two days ago.

GI6agmBXIAAg YZ

Have some laughs and giggles boyos :feelzez: @rope infinity ♾️ @wereq @Epedaphic @cripplecel @Bianor @LeFrenchCel @Fat Link @CruxGammata @glowIntheDark @NoIdeaWhatToDo @Lonelyus @Copexodius Maximus @BlackCel_from_ZA @Lurkercel0

Over for incels.iscels

I mostly say in video game to my controversial posts so i can say it was a joke and just satirical

how was the movie?
Plot: a sexhaving lawyer (he effortlessly seduces a Becky) is confronted to injustice until he must defend a sexhaving judge (whom allegedly raped a young Stacy) that he hates.
For a 1979 movie it's not that bad anyway.

Last edited:
Over for incels.isis

I had THREE lawyers who had to defend my incels.co posts. That must have been fun for those Jews.

Real talk, can .is posts even be used in court?

Have some laughs and giggles boyos :feelzez: @rope infinity ♾️ @wereq @Epedaphic @cripplecel @Bianor @LeFrenchCel @Fat Link @CruxGammata @glowIntheDark @NoIdeaWhatToDo @Lonelyus @Copexodius Maximus @BlackCel_from_ZA @Lurkercel0
What show is that from?